bonecollector777

Regs are out

There wouldn't be a laps if I buy it today and date it for 2/5/2019 the computer should take care of the rest . right. anyway thanks for all your help. oh ya what's the pass for 22s muzzle

dang my non res friend just put in a minute ago I should have told him to try the fake license number trick

Seems like it should work huh?

Maybe it only worked because my dad had a valid license at the time. He didn't have it on him so I just made it up when applying

I applied on Friday with a license that expired today. I just went out this evening and bought a new 365 day license today so I know I will be legit for the draw. I once made a mistake on my sons spring turkey application and entered the wrong license number but he got drawn anyway. I am 99.99% sure they could care less about your license # it is all based on your SS# or sportsman's ID #. A hunting license is just one more way they can verify who you are and you must have a valid one in order to hunt.

I noticed when you apply if you bought your license online, up will pop-up a message and tell you must have a valid license on the last day of application deadline Feb. 13th. If you bought a license in the store it does not say anything like this because the system does not know. Lastly, G&F made a huge mistake by going to a 365 day license and not just leave it at the yearly license. So much confusion IMO.

My elk & antelope apps are in now I'm just waiting for a couple charges on my card.

"7w Rifle bull"

23.5% according to hunterstrailhead odds for a resident. A hand full of 5 pt people actually fell in the int 20% pass. Good Luck