Unit 9

Unit 23N

Thank u

Early rifle bull elk

22 points

Unit 9

Unit 23N

Thank u

I don't have unit 9 odds since the tag was in 10 last year. But I know last year every resident with 22 points that applied drew 23n rifle. Going into this year's draw 1 resident has 24, 3 have 23 and 8 have 22. So you're in the top 12 guys in the state for elk points. If by some crazy chance everyone wanted 23n it's gonna take 4 years for all of you to get tags. That's obviously not gonna happen because some will go for 9 or 23s or something. Pretty sure this year you'll be guaranteed a 9 tag and this year or next guaranteed a 23n tag. If you do do 9 you should draw it whether it's first or second choice so just remember that you won't even have a chance at your other choice. My personal opinion I'd put 23n and 23s as my choices with that many points. Message me if you want to talk about it more. Also, if you draw a 23 tag you have to take me with you ;) . It's an amazing hunt!
  • Like 3

Elk Sept archery unit 1 and 27 9 points? Thanks

38% people drew unit 27 in the bonus pass last year with 9 so just depends if numbers are similar this year. Just a few less guys apply with higher points and you're gonna draw it. Shows unit 1 at 15.4%

Thank you, does it jump to 100% at 13 for 9?

What is the bonus pass for 19a goat archery, 14?

Thank you sir!

not quite 100% 15 residents applied with 13 last year and 4 drew in the bonus pass. So technically guaranteed for a resident last year was 14.

19a goat- 9.7%. Bonus pass is 16