bonecollector777

Regs are out

I'm a resident and not sure how it works but I had all together 10 points and I thought with going into the drawn I would have 11. So if what u have shown is what u have going into the new draw then I was wrong how I was thinking it works and would only have 11 showing for this new year.

I'll put your odd prediction to the test !

I shall put unit 8 first choice early archery bull with 5bs early bull second

thanks for the info.

too bad 20 bps for Antelope means "SQUAT"

I'm a resident and not sure how it works but I had all together 10 points and I thought with going into the drawn I would have 11. So if what u have shown is what u have going into the new draw then I was wrong how I was thinking it works and would only have 11 showing for this new year.

yeah when I say 11 points you need to have that many already not including the current draw. But knowing that be ready to hunt elk this year if unit 1 is one of your first or second choices.

Draw chances for U9 early rifle bull with 15 resident points,

and U9 lope with 7, thanks,,,

I don't have unit 9 odds since last year was unit 10s turn. But I do know unless you have 20+ points for elk you're lo9king at 1-2% odds.

Unit 9 lope 1.7% with 7 points.

I'll put your odd prediction to the test !

I shall put unit 8 first choice early archery bull with 5bs early bull second

thanks for the info.

too bad 20 bps for Antelope means "SQUAT"

You'll draw 8 for sure especially with 50 more tags this year.

I have 7 points for Elk. With that said is there a website I can go to that I can input that and have it sort the % for every rifle or archery hunt?

What could a guy with 17 nonresident elk points get drawn for... early archery rifle or muzzleloader

Antelope unit 10 rifle resident 24 points, Ill start drinking now to numb the pain!

They did drop tags by 15 this year but last year 24 guaranteed a 10 tag so I'm gonna say you're guaranteed this year. Be sure thats what you want because you're pretty much this year or next in the running for any tag you want.

What could a guy with 17 nonresident elk points get drawn for... early archery rifle or muzzleloader

17 won't guarantee any early rifle hunt, would guarantee a 22 muzzleloader, couple more years could get a 3b muzzleloader. Everything else would be 4-5 years out. Archery you could have just about every tag but 23n, 23s, and unit 9. Few guys drew unit 10 with 17 last year in the bonus pass but not many.

Antelope unit 10 rifle resident 24 points, Ill start drinking now to numb the pain!

They did drop tags by 15 this year but last year 24 guaranteed a 10 tag so I'm gonna say you're guaranteed this year. Be sure thats what you want because you're pretty much this year or next in the running for any tag you want.

Thanks man