bonecollector777

Regs are out

Roosevelt Mark You must be one of the dumb ones. . Bone collector thats nice of You to do this, But you would make a bad School teacher. Your just giving all Your Students the test answers......LOL ..Or trying to drum up Buss........BOB!

Mark and if You live in Roosevelt That explains it all. Yes I am BOB, the guy in the pool with no legs or arms>>>>>>>BOB!

• Like 1

If i have 5 points (including already the hunter ed point 4+1) for a rifle hunt, what are my possibilities in a 23 or 22 rifle hunt ??

If i have 5 points (including already the hunter ed point 4+1) for a rifle hunt, what are my possibilities in a 23 or 22 rifle hunt ??

Late or early? Early you have a snowballs chance in hel1. Late you're not guaranteed 23 but have 14.1% and 22 depending on north or south and which hunt you're guaranteed on some and 38% on others.
  • Like 1

Late or early? Early you have a snowballs chance in hel1. Late you're not guaranteed 23 but have 14.1% and 22 depending on north or south and which hunt you're guaranteed on some and 38% on others.

Thanks Bone Collector!!

I didn't hit the bottle. I just got done driving a semi to LA and back. I'm just an old fart now at 61 and speak my mind and have fun in life. We are all just having fun. I try to loosen some of You up.I won't argue unless I know I'm right. Basketball is one area I will allways argue My point......Happy new year all, have fun.....BOB!

• Like 1

5bs archery early bull elk - 8bp

8 archey early bull elk --8 bp

unit 10 antelope 20 bp

unit 7 antelope 20 bp

odds please and thank you

How about 5 points early cow rifle 6a?

ttt

How about 5 points early cow rifle 6a?

ttt
I don't have cow odds but looking at draw reports bonus pass was 6 points last year. 107 people applied for it as a first choice and 157 as second choice with 5 points and 21 people drew with 5 points. So odds aren't super high but you'll be guaranteed to draw it next year.