bonecollector777

Regs are out

The draw odds and success rate page is all jacked up. Hunts are showing 800% success rates and really low draw odds...

The year is finally here where I am looking for a second set of hunts. Hopefully my boy can get lucky enough to pick up a late tag in the first few years.

Tags in the unit I have been hunting got cut WAY back which is good. The unit has been getting tougher over the last few years.

Can someone figure out the odds for me, unit 8 archery bull elk 0 points, Just trying to figure out if I will get it 4 years in a row so I can pass it on to my kids again this year or if I should keep it for myself and make her stay in the kitchen ;)

Have you killed anything yet?

• Like 2

Can someone figure out the odds for me, unit 8 archery bull elk 0 points, Just trying to figure out if I will get it 4 years in a row so I can pass it on to my kids again this year or if I should keep it for myself and make her stay in the kitchen ;)

Have you killed anything yet?

other than yotes and fox's I havent pulled the trigger on a big game animal in15 years, as I been giving them to my kids, I had my fun. but this is the last year I can pass them along so after that the killing starts if I get drawn 2 12b tags 1 lope tag and 2 bull elk tags. and during archery deer I dont generally carry a bow just help them. but thats may change cause I am trying to go out in the next few days and the daughter is working.

Oh yeah there was one unit 8 early rifle bull tag I got the same time as my last lope tag, which were the same dates but in different units unit 8 elk unit 9 lopes, I hunted a few hours in the am then drove to unit 9 everyday for the kids lope tag. had a few shots but nothing over 370 so I passed one was pushing close to 350 he was just a few feet away that a friend called in. I should have shot him but didnt.

How about rifle antelope in 7W with 17 pts?

Did that guy ever retrieve the elk shed set I gave you coordinates for?

How about rifle antelope in 7W with 17 pts?

Did that guy ever retrieve the elk shed set I gave you coordinates for?

He didn't. He ended up buying antlers for me and never got a chance to do any shed hunting for himself.

There is no 7w antelope just unit 7 rifle antelope. Odds are 3.7% with 17 points

• Like 1