bonecollector777

Regs are out

Thanks, ok I'm having a brain frat, my license runs thru 2/05/2018 that's the day I put in last year. so question should I buy new license today and use it or apply today with my current and buy a new one after. I'm thinking either way is fine but wanted to check with the experts. thanks

Thanks, ok I'm having a brain frat, my license runs thru 2/05/2018 that's the day I put in last year. so question should I buy new license today and use it or apply today with my current and buy a new one after. I'm thinking either way is fine but wanted to check with the experts. thanks

It doesnt matter, you just need to have a valid license while youre hunting.

• Like 1

If you want to get your app rejected use your 2/5/18 license ;) your license has to be valid until deadline day (2/13) for this current draw. So you're gonna need to buy a new one for this draw either way.

It matters.

It matters.

Nope, it doesnt. App will not get rejected. I promise.

It matters.

I'm pretty sure it doesn't matter because I made up a license number for my dad in 2016 and he got drawn.

They just try and convince you that you have to have one to make more money or What? Regs say pretty clearly you have to have one that's valid on deadline day but obviously if you guys have gotten away without having one they are just putting that in to convince guys they need to buy a license. So could a nr get away without buying a license and then applying and then if drawn could go buy the license? If so they could save a lot of guys a lot of money.