Sign in to follow this  
125coues

NWTF East Valley Toms Banquet March 3, 2018 Tempe Elks Lodge**LAST CALL**

We have until Wednesday afternoon Feb 28th to get our count in for the meals. We would like to have you come. Please order your tickets on the link below, we have some really nice items this year. See ya there.

Banquet time everyone!! We have moved to a new location Tempe Elks lodge at 2320 S Hardy Dr Tempe AZ 85282, more room and comfort. The banquet is Saturday March 3rd 2018 Doors open at 4:30. You can order your banquet tickets and raffle tickets online at http://www.nwtfevt.org/store/ The information letter and ticket application are located below the picture for you to download if you want to mail in an application.

Hope to see you there, it is going to be bigger and better this year. Lots of guns to win, Disney Land tickets and much more.

post-1911-0-01633900-1514992581_thumb.jpeg

2018 Banquet Invitation Letter.pdf 2018 Ticket Order Form.pdf

• Like 2

Always on my daughters Birthday. :D

Bring her, we will have a big party for her, and she would have a chance to win a gun!!!

• Like 3

We will even throw in a cake for her,hope you can make it.It is also my wife Birthday but she has to help run the banquet .

• Like 2

This is crazy because it is my wife's birthday too. I asked her last night and she said winning some great prizes would be a great way to celebrate her birthday. Save me a couple seats Mark and count on another call donation for your banquet.

• Like 2

Sounds like we are all going to be having a big birthday party! See you guys there. This will be our third year. It is usually my wife, Draysen, and I. But the younger two are getting to the age where I am thinking about maybe bringing them as well. We should get there early and grab a table or two together.

Mark - Will there be more tickets/seating with the bigger venue this year?

For any who may be thinking of going, this is a great event, especially if you want to take the family and youngsters. It doesn't tend to go as late as a lot of other banquets and they do a great job of getting the kids involved in the activities.

• Like 1

Sounds like we are all going to be having a big birthday party! See you guys there. This will be our third year. It is usually my wife, Draysen, and I. But the younger two are getting to the age where I am thinking about maybe bringing them as well. We should get there early and grab a table or two together.

Mark - Will there be more tickets/seating with the bigger venue this year?

For any who may be thinking of going, this is a great event, especially if you want to take the family and youngsters. It doesn't tend to go as late as a lot of other banquets and they do a great job of getting the kids involved in the activities.

Yes, we can at least double what we had at Bass Pro Shops. We added a "Reserved" table this year without the gun. Check out the web site for flyers and applications and new raffles as well. We have so good items this year. We look forward to seeing ya'll again.

This is crazy because it is my wife's birthday too. I asked her last night and she said winning some great prizes would be a great way to celebrate her birthday. Save me a couple seats Mark and count on another call donation for your banquet.

Ammon, we appreciate what you do for conservation also!! look forward to seeing ya'll again. Yep, sounds like we need a really big birthday cake this year!!

I had my fingers crossed for some turkey hunts out east that same weekend. Doesn't look like they are going to pan out, so I just picked up 2 adult and 3 youth tickets. Bringing the whole clan this year! This will be the first banquet for my youngest two (8 and 10 years old), should be interesting!!!

Shelvin and Ammon, you guys are coming right?

• Like 1

I had my fingers crossed for some turkey hunts out east that that same weekend. Doesn't look like they are going to pan out, so I just picked up 2 adult and 3 youth tickets. Bringing the whole clan this year! This will be the first banquet for my youngest two (8 and 10 years old), should be interesting!!!

Waiting to see what my daughter wants to do for her bday still.

• Like 1

Wish you guys would spread it out a little NRA, ADA and NWTF banquet all on the 3rd then Sheep banquet on the 10th. All these banquets are a lot of fun just can't do it all in one night.

• Like 2

I had my fingers crossed for some turkey hunts out east that that same weekend. Doesn't look like they are going to pan out, so I just picked up 2 adult and 3 youth tickets. Bringing the whole clan this year! This will be the first banquet for my youngest two (8 and 10 years old), should be interesting!!!

I will be there with my wife and two boys. Should be a fun night.

Wish you guys would spread it out a little NRA, ADA and NWTF banquet all on the 3rd then Sheep banquet on the 10th. All these banquets are a lot of fun just can't do it all in one night.

We always have ours the first weekend in March. The ADA had booking issues this year and had to take that date also, sometimes it just happens and none of us like it either. But no matter what group you choose to support, it all goes to a good cause.

• Like 2

Remember to get your tickets by Feb 12th to get your free $20 raffle ticket.

Ive allways said that. Banquets to close together. I spend alot of $ at and would be more if spread out. Why does no one have them in the Summer.......BOB!

• Like 1