drcarr

As if Hunter's needed anymore bad publicity.......

I've been reading about this schmuck for years, not going to lie, I'm glad they put him on blast and $30k sounds like a small fraction of what he deserves to pay in restitution.

• Like 4

I've been reading about this schmuck for years, not going to lie, I'm glad they put him on blast and $30k sounds like a small fraction of what he deserves to pay in restitution.

I agree, $30k sounds like a slap on the wrist.

• Like 4

They didn't report it correctly. I got this email from the attorney general yesterday. Says he will pay 30k to 10 different people for a total of 300k. That makes it a little better. Plus the fees to the state. The guy should be in jail but atleast some of these guys are getting some money back.

post-8945-0-41848100-1515090547_thumb.png

• Like 4

Shoot maybe I read that wrong. I thought it was 30k to each person but looking closer I think it is only 30k total. That's nuts if so. Just one of those guys paying for a sheep hunt covered more than that. It does say he has to refund everyone in full though so hopefully that happens.

I bet he doesn't have a dime and no one gets refunded.

lawyers will get paid though.

• Like 3

Just because you are awarded money in court doesnt mean the guy ever pays. Now everyone of those clients has to go hire another lawyer to go help chase down the money.

No one but the government and lawyers will ever see a dime. But hopefully this puts that piece of trash out of business.

• Like 2