drcarr

As if Hunter's needed anymore bad publicity.......

If the company is registered as an LLC cant they go after personal assets ? i know if its registered as a INC they cant. Or is that only when you owe the Govt ( IRS )

Only if his personal items are attach to the LLC right??

If the company is registered as an LLC cant they go after personal assets ? i know if its registered as a INC they cant. Or is that only when you owe the Govt ( IRS )

I own an llc For example, I hang a piece of sheetrock, it falls on baby. Baby dies, I am liable. My employee hangs the rock, falls on baby, baby dies. I am not liable. That is the point of an llc. Now add the fact the events took place in Mexico there is some gray area for sure. This guy needs to disappear in the the middle of the desert.

I own an llc For example, I hang a piece of sheetrock, it falls on baby. Baby dies, I am liable. My employee hangs the rock, falls on baby, baby dies. I am not liable. That is the point of an llc. Now add the fact the events took place in Mexico there is some gray area for sure. This guy needs to disappear in the the middle of the desert.
I'd bet if your employee did something to kill someone it wouldn't be too tough to get you involved too.

How the F did this go from Mexico sheep hunts to killing babies with sheet rock??

Pretty simple, as a guy asked if they could go after his personal stuff. Someone used an example of how llc works to show they couldn't.

I think there are laws that do not protect personal assets, if fraud is involved.? The AG's office could clarify that, even though it could be a bit of a gray area?

I'd bet if your employee did something to kill someone it wouldn't be too tough to get you involved too.

Just giving an idea of how it works. They would probably be able to go after company assets but not personal assets.