Sign in to follow this  
redskin

deer

My guess is it is an anti with a troll thread. 26 post in 12 years, just guessing. Bucks get speared pretty bad from other bucks horns during the rut. From the sounds of the picture description this is no worse and the buck will live.

Unit 29 is closed in January for archery.....bingo...

LMAO

so the next topic should be,

who is more of a dumbass Sticking a deer and not finding it or hunting in a closed unit.

the amount of poaching on the OTC hunts is high

• Like 1

LMAO

who is more of a dumbass Sticking a deer and not finding it or hunting in a closed unit.

And early and late archery and rifle hunts. I think most people would crap if they knew just how many people kill animals and walk up to it, realize it was smaller and walk away. Its sad

LMAO

And early and late archery and rifle hunts. I think most people would crap if they knew just how many people kill animals and walk up to it, realize it was smaller and walk away

Yep. And I think it's only getting worse

LMAO

And early and late archery and rifle hunts. I think most people would crap if they knew just how many people kill animals and walk up to it, realize it was smaller and walk away. Its sad

Exactly why I think antler size restrictions would never work.

• Like 2

LMAO

From the average hunter I would say close 0 for a trophy hunter or one that only wants a big buck for bragging rights ALOT

LMAO

Exactly why I think antler size restrictions would never work.

it doesnt work in tournament bass fishing either. lots of idiot elitist want the dead fish penalty extremely high or the person to be DQ'd for that days weight. what happens is guys dump there dead fish so they can still weigh in.

Hilarious the foolishness on this site. I took my post off because it went in a direction that I didn't intend. Troll, closed area, I shot it what a f'n joke. I was told about assumptions on shooter haha. Unit is open till 15th by the way, thought u all would b more knowledgeable.DELW ur simply full of shoot!

Bottom line is that it's Archery! Lots of us on here have archery hunted for many years and made good shots, but if anyone says they have never made a bad shot on an animal with an arrow that is a seasoned archer would be lying including myself. It just plain happens when you bowhunt! No one wants it to happen but if you are shooting at animals at distances you do not practice at you should not shoot period. Just my 2 cents.

• Like 1

Hilarious the foolishness on this site. I took my post off because it went in a direction that I didn't intend. Troll, closed area, I shot it what a f'n joke. I was told about assumptions on shooter haha. Unit is open till 15th by the way, thought u all would b more knowledgeable.DELW ur simply full of shoot!

you made asinine assumptions , when others did the same thing and wasn't to your liking you deleted it....

I understand now your a spoiled liberal who cries when it doesnt get his way. your the perfect example of who Fagbook was made for.

gotta give you a little credit , you did come back and explain it foolishly but explained it.

Asinine assumptions? Go back and read post 23 and 27 and read the assumptions that butt made. Fagbook? Dude it's time for u to come out of this closet ppl are doing that nowadays. By the way the "fags" I know would gladly knock u on your butt then give you a kiss afterwards. And for Roosevelt Mark know your regs before speaking out of your butt. As for the rest of you that posted sorry to have taken you through this ride just wanted to show an interesting pic with a comment on how things have changed these past years in bow hunting because of high tech and social media. As for the two i directed statements towards I will no longer b responding not cause u scare me but because this thread should have died long ago!

• Like 1

Yep, wounded with no assumptions. Hope he lives or gets harvested with no waste.

You guys can sure make a mountian out of a molehill! Carry on.

• Like 1