huntz

Crappie

One time I just pulled out of the water and we transfered our limit of crappie from the live well to a big cooler with ice for the ride home. Game warden pulls up drinking a quart drunk and told me if I didn't give him some fish, he was going to confiscate my boat.

As i drove away, he threw that bottle at me and it broke all over the ramp. He didn't come after me.

• Like 1

One time I just pulled out of the water and we transfered our limit of crappie from the live well to a big cooler with ice for the ride home. Game warden pulls up drinking a quart drunk and told me if I didn't give him some fish, he was going to confiscate my boat.

As i drove away, he threw that bottle at me and it broke all over the ramp. He didn't come after me.

that wasnt a game warden that was just some indian.

rosey for crappies? how about next time i just kick you in the nuts we'll call it a day. theyre probably going off at SC

Not that your post deserves a response but...

Geez somebody's got a case of the Monday's.

All good here man. I don't think it's the Mondays, but I'm probably still sour that I had to pour a few dozen live minnows out onto the ground.

at least you didnt have to buy a $10 rez permit.

rosey for crappies? how about next time i just kick you in the nuts we'll call it a day. theyre probably going off at SC

Not that your post deserves a response but...

Geez somebody's got a case of the Monday's.

All good here man. I don't think it's the Mondays, but I'm probably still sour that I had to pour a few dozen live minnows out onto the ground.

And get everything stolen while I was buying it!!

Your reference to $10 got me thinking that isn't so bad, as I only recalled paying $20/day for the black, not knowing there was a difference. Thanks for shining the light.

On a second note, it says a "Daily Recreation" pass covers 2 adults and their children under 17. Just curious to anyone that knows, does this cover any 2 adults in the same boat, or a couple? The children part throws me off.

Thanks.

post-3844-0-15574000-1518473710_thumb.jpg

I buy the annual permit. Way worth it even if I somehow dont go enough to cover permit. The convenience of not having to stop and wait in line is well worth it.

Brian

• Like 3

Your reference to $10 got me thinking that isn't so bad, as I only recalled paying $20/day for the black, not knowing there was a difference. Thanks for shining the light.

On a second note, it says a "Daily Recreation" pass covers 2 adults and their children under 17. Just curious to anyone that knows, does this cover any 2 adults in the same boat, or a couple? The children part throws me off.

Thanks.

attachicon.gif2-12-2018 3-12-10 PM.jpg

It does say "their" children which to me insinuates a married couple.