Sign in to follow this  
rossislider

Winter Olympics

Do they still have the cross country skiing where the guys shoot .22s at targets while they ski?

Was on yesterday
used to know a guy that helped build the guns a long time ago. Only reason I like the games

Do they still have the cross country skiing where the guys shoot .22s at targets while they ski?

Was on yesterday
used to know a guy that helped build the guns a long time ago. Only reason I like the games

I took my silhouette rifle to Lapua 4 years ago and he told me that my rifle shot better than 99% of the one's that went to the 2014 Olympics

Was on yesterday
I took my silhouette rifle to Lapua 4 years ago and he told me that my rifle shot better than 99% of the one's that went to the 2014 Olympics
I have no idea how theyre done now, Im talking about the late 70s and 80s when he did it.

Was on yesterday
I have no idea how theyre done now, Im talking about the late 70s and 80s when he did it.

Mine is a blueprinted 40x with a lilja that I chambered and a McMillan stock that my step dad bed. Smallest 10 shot group at 100M is .320. Most of the Olympians are shooting stock or lightly modified Anschutz.

No time for Olympics. But a cute little S Korean skater had a major wardrobe malfunction. Probably best footage of all events since the US won gold at hockey against the Ruskies decades ago.

Really no reason to even review unless some of the queers Wipeout.

post-11051-0-48973800-1518447089_thumb.jpg

No time for Olympics. But a cute little S Korean skater had a major wardrobe malfunction. Probably best footage of all events since the US won gold at hockey against the Ruskies decades ago.

attachicon.gif916774118.jpg.0.jpg

Looks like he got a handful.

attachicon.gif916774118.jpg.0.jpg

< a handful

• Like 2

Really no reason to even review unless some of the queers Wipeout.attachicon.gif916774118.jpg.0.jpg

He looks more uncomfortable than she, duh wonder why?
  • Like 1

Oh man life's gotta suck for most of yeah, for as much yappin and complaining you all do on here. I really don't know how you all make it through life. dang it's gotta be miserable for some of ya. Although you do make the thread enjoyable, thanks fellas.