JasCald02

Where are we all from?

I've wondered for a while......am I the only one on here that lives north of Silver, Reserve, Las Cruces, Socorro, Belen, and Las Lunas?

It's an effort for me to get to coues country, but well worth it!

Where is everyone else living?

I live up in the Jemez mts. both in and just outside of Los Alamos. It's a 7+ hour drive down to the coues but I love it. Lucky for me I have a friend in Magdalena so I can break the trip in half with a stop there.

Scotty, you are a bit more that a little drive to the coues. But you are a world traveler, keep up the awesome pictures.

--Bill

Jason...

For the most part I think most people in NM just don't hunt Coues Deer. Have you ever checked unit 17 for Coues Deer? There have been a few monsters Coues deer that have been pulled from that unit.

J-

I drove from Brea,Ca to hunt unit 27 in N.M. one time and to unit 32 in Az. five times.For the past three years I've driven from Prescott to hunt unit 32.

Rio Rancho here. I've been making the 5 hour plus drive to SW NM every year for the last 8 years. Probably an average of 2 times a year for scouting and hunting.

Travis

Farmington, NM. Transplanted from AZ 30 years ago.

I live in Deming the Ibex county od NM. I love to hunt Coues and in a few days my son and I will be in the Burros. Good Luck to all. P.S I also have the swarovski line if your looking for a good optic at a great price.

Gonhntn