Jay Scott

Sportsmans Input Sought by ConserveandProtectAZ.org-Unit wide Raffle and Auction Tags

Good thoughts Flatlander. Meetings in Tucson? Where and when. We dont need no stinkin new organizations splitting up the money.

• Like 1

How did the Democrats manage to get you guys to turn on your own? I can't believe all of the class warfare being thrown around here. Any of you employed by a poor man? Other than you self employed such as myself. Who cares how much money they have or how much more they hunt than YOU do. If they are going to ensure our ability to hunt welcome them!

Allocating tags for money is a tax. I pay my share in taxes but I would prefer not to pay excessive taxes. Now who is the democrat?

Nobody is mandating that you pay.

Let's keep in mind here boys that hunting is a privilege not a right. They can take it away at any time

And give it to highest bidder?

• Like 2

Let's keep in mind here boys that hunting is a privilege not a right. They can take it away at any time

And give it to highest bidder?

YES and that is their plan.

How did the Democrats manage to get you guys to turn on your own? I can't believe all of the class warfare being thrown around here. Any of you employed by a poor man? Other than you self employed such as myself. Who cares how much money they have or how much more they hunt than YOU do. If they are going to ensure our ability to hunt welcome them!

Allocating tags for money is a tax. I pay my share in taxes but I would prefer not to pay excessive taxes. Now who is the democrat?

If they allow the taking of state resource, which I am native resident of, than I am paying that tax. So are you.

Okay I have a new plan. Let's raise all of the tag fees by $500 each

AZGFD is not running at deficient. By all means feel free to give them any money you want, though.

If they allow the taking of state resource, which I am native resident of, than I am paying that tax. So are you.

No you don't have to participate in the raffle or draw however you do get the benefit of the "tax" that others voluntarily pay.

Still no one has come up with any other ideas all they want to do is say no! It's like I'm talking to a bunch of Dodge drivers

Hello forest... Where are all the trees?

That is a extra fee. Would you like to purchase one at auction?

AZkiller, Since you support this, how many Auction tags were promised to you from these crooks for ADA to profit from?

Umm let me take off my shoes. Lets see... Zero. I would like for my 7 year old to be able to hunt one day. Again, what is your suggestion?

No you don't have to participate in the raffle or draw however you do get the benefit of the "tax" that others voluntarily pay.

I wouldn't benefit. I do not need an organization of questionable interest taking tags from one of my friends or neighbors to educate people that hunting is good. I can on my own, without auction money, tell non hunters that hunting is great.