Sign in to follow this  
Big Browns

Chevlon

Does anybody know if a ranger or a rhino will fit through the gate to get to Chevron dang?

Dont be lazy just hike in lol

Seriously this is the best info ive found . But Ive only ever been to the other side. Ive never been to the dam. Too many people for me. Im getting a group together for a trip in a few weeks

post-4310-0-78337400-1525487951_thumb.png

I would say no, haven't been there in a few yrs but you couldn't get anything bigger then a Polaris 325 magnum wouldn't fit under the gate.

• Like 1

So we should all obay. Never been there myself how much of a hike is it from the gate to the lake?

Guest akaspecials

Not quite the same, but I think this quote applies:

Industrial tourism is a threat to the national parks. But the chief victims of the system are the motorized tourists. They are being robbed and robbing themselves. So long as they are unwilling to crawl out of their cars they will not discover the treasures of the national parks and will never escape the stress and turmoil of the urban-suburban complexes which they had hoped, presumably, to leave behind for a while.

-Ed Abbey

While now that makes it worse, used to love fishing spill way when flooding with bait, great time now its all artificial lures, and only 2 fish