Sign in to follow this  
AzDiamondHeat

Carpet cleaner guy?

We live in Tempe and have used JB & the Butler (Fidel Rosales, owner/operator) for probably 15 years now. He does great work and doesn't try to upsell stuff like some of the bigger outfits. (e.g. "If we don't clean these air ducts for you, your grandbabies are gonna get pneumonia!") Just tell him what areas you want cleaned and he'll give you a price. (And the price has always been very reasonable.)

Our carpet is the original they put in when the house was built in about '96 and when Fidel cleans them they look new. We have dogs and although they're house broken canine companionship always comes with the risk of stains for one reason or another and Fidel makes the stains go away. He's also honest, trustworthy and works hard.

We're a year away from getting new carpets and have been for the last 6 years or so, all because the clamor for new carpet quiets after Fidel does his work. Here's the contact info I have for him.

JB & the Butler, Fidel Rosales
Work: 480-461-1441
Mobile: 602-920-1008

• Like 2

-funny this should come up, i sold my carpet cleaning company a month ago to Sunshine Cleaning Systems, who is in Payson and Fountain Hills.

928-474-2521

If you are out of their area, i used Golden Touch Carpet Cleaning, and/or Joel Riggs for referrals in the metro area.

Sounds like the guy above may be a good catch; carpet cleaning is a lost art, most valley companies are nothing but "splash and dash" type operations.

Also, buying nylon carpet helps.

• Like 2

If you're still looking, my brother in law has his own business. Allaman carpet cleaning. His name is Mitch and a very hard worker.

+1 623-810-7664

www.allamanclean.com

You can also check out his Instagram @allamanclean.

• Like 1

We live in Tempe and have used JB & the Butler (Fidel Rosales, owner/operator) for probably 15 years now. He does great work and doesn't try to upsell stuff like some of the bigger outfits. (e.g. "If we don't clean these air ducts for you, your grandbabies are gonna get pneumonia!") Just tell him what areas you want cleaned and he'll give you a price. (And the price has always been very reasonable.)

Our carpet is the original they put in when the house was built in about '96 and when Fidel cleans them they look new. We have dogs and although they're house broken canine companionship always comes with the risk of stains for one reason or another and Fidel makes the stains go away. He's also honest, trustworthy and works hard.

We're a year away from getting new carpets and have been for the last 6 years or so, all because the clamor for new carpet quiets after Fidel does his work. Here's the contact info I have for him.

JB & the Butler, Fidel Rosales

Work: 480-461-1441

Mobile: 602-920-1008

Fidel just cleaned our carpets this morning, He did a great job. Thanks for the recommendation.

• Like 4