trphyhntr

Does everyone have their popcorn ready??

I think the only dip shot right now is you. If it was all over 3 weeks ago why are you the one on here running defense? If it's really all said and done why doesn't the real BC777 come on here and explain things himself?

I think the only dip shot right now is you. If it was all over 3 weeks ago why are you the one on here running defense? If it's really all said and done why doesn't the real BC777 come on here and explain things himself?

Think kevy think ! Bc777 will return my friend ! When he does you simple minded clowns are going to blow your tops ! So I have answered you questions why don’t you answe mine ? What do you think about shedhunteraz dark past ?

Man you just can't help yourself can you? Keep playing that "dick" card.

Im a gambler buddy ! The dick card is equal to a full house ! So what are your thoughts on the recent turn of events ?

I think you make your brother look more and more like an a$$hole because you can't seem to shut your mouth. You're not doing anything to help him.

Dont dodge the question Kevy ? My brother needs no help . He has the law and God by his side !

I didn't realize God's a camera thief? And isn't the "law" out to get him?

ill get you help too ! So what are your thoughts on the recent turn of events ?

I don't need help. My thoughts on recent events? Everyone has skeletons in their closet, so no real big news flash there.

Im a gambler buddy ! The dick card is equal to a full house ! So what are your thoughts on the recent turn of events ?

I think you make your brother look more and more like an a$$hole because you can't seem to shut your mouth. You're not doing anything to help him.

Dont dodge the question Kevy ? My brother needs no help . He has the law and God by his side !

I don't need help. My thoughts on recent events? Everyone has skeletons in their closet, so no real big news flash there.

So why do you cast judgment upon bc777 ? Your answer proves you need help !

I think bringing up someone else's crime (especially from 1988) is a real chump move to deflect from you're brother.

I took an extra couple of taco sauce packets from taco bell tonight when I ate there with my kids. It turns out I did not need them. Could you have your brother Blake ask James to ask his brother Jesus to ask God to forgive me for stealing?

So why do you cast judgment upon bc777 ? Your answer proves you need help !

Why do you think that those of us that don't like you automatically cast judgement on your brother. I've been neutral on this the whole time. Go back and re read. It's you who I think is making things worse for him by running your mouth.

I think bringing up someone else's crime (especially from 1988) is a real chump move to deflect from you're brother.

I took an extra couple of taco sauce packets from taco bell tonight when I ate there with my kids. It turns out I did not need them. Could you have your brother Blake ask James to ask his brother Jesus to ask God to forgive me for stealing?

Kevy you just made my point son ! So shedhunteraz can bring up Bc777 crime and it’s ok . I bring up shedhunteraz crime and it’s a real chump thing to do ? Come on man I can someone please relive kevy Before he uses up all his brain cells ?

Then you never heard of "little Black Baby Jesus"

Taladega nights dinner scene best move ever ;)

• Like 1

I wasn't making any point. Just worried about that taco sauce.

May god have mercy on your soul . Another reason society is failing is parents that don’t make and eat dinner as a family . I challenge you kevy to step up make that dinner and sit down with you’re family ! Ask them about what’s going on in their life’s where they see themselves in 10 years , if they need help with anything , then make them clear the table and wash the dishes . Don’t raise snowflak s kevy ! They will tell you more at your first session .

dewl you always have a lot to say .So what are you’re thoughts on shedhunteraz dark past ?

I never cast judgment against him. As I've said before, I don't know the guy and could care less. From what I have gathered from some comments, including your own, he stole some cams. And the law is out to get him.

Your comment about God and the law being on his side just struck me as funny. How do you arrive at the conclusion that I need your help?

dewl you always have a lot to say .So what are you’re thoughts on shedhunteraz dark past ?

I'm not allowed to think Wife says so.

• Like 2