trphyhntr

Does everyone have their popcorn ready??

If I'm going to be sleeping with any wives of this forum, I need to see some pictures first.

I just had a vision where you're headed. Yuma AZ would be a vacation compared to that.
its ok. But I think at your age its called napping. ;)

post-11051-0-88944300-1530046892.gif

NoBull350,

I for one hope you are bc777. If my brother came on a website defending me like you have, I would be seriously upset with him. If not for your brother, do it for your father and stfu.

Read the post above and let it sink in...

Always yours,

Jcubed

Eta...a few posts above. Regards

• Like 1

NoBull350,

I for one hope you are bc777. If my brother came on a website defending me like you have, I would be seriously upset with him. If not for your brother, do it for your father and stfu.

Always yours,

Jcubed

Welcome back partner !

If I'm going to be sleeping with any wives of this forum, I need to see some pictures first.

I just had a vision where you're headed. Yuma AZ would be a vacation compared to that.
. 😀

post-4310-0-43473100-1530047304.gif

• Like 1

NoBull350,

Always yours,

Jcubed

Welcome back partner !

Back? Where did I go?

NoBull350,

Always yours,

Jcubed

Welcome back partner !
Back? Where did I go?
You have been awfully quiet . I Figured the keyboard ninja must have got a hang nail and couldnt type .

NoBull350,

Always yours,

Jcubed

Welcome back partner !
Back? Where did I go?
You have been awfully quiet . I Figured the keyboard ninja must have got a hang nail and couldnt type .

Must have missed me...

Anyway, I was just standing back and watching an epic meltdown, that even Fukushima couldnt rival.

Listen to the advice, you aren't doing your father or family any service by continuing your rants.

Regards

While it's true I resemble Ron Jeremy in many ways, you ain't no minority.
  • Like 1

NoBull350,

Always yours,

Jcubed

Welcome back partner !
Back? Where did I go?
Must have missed me...

Anyway, I was just standing back and watching an epic meltdown, that even Fukushima couldnt rival.

Listen to the advice, you aren't doing your father or family any service by continuing your rants.

Regards

Thats funny because an attorney got a wild woody today when I sent him a pm I received !

NoBull350,

Always yours,

Jcubed

Welcome back partner !
Back? Where did I go?
Must have missed me...

Regards

Thats funny because an attorney got a wild woody today when I sent him a pm I received !
Oh, do tell...bc it wasn't from me.

NoBull350,

Always yours,

Jcubed

Welcome back partner !
Back? Where did I go?
Must have missed me...

Regards

Oh, do tell...
If I told I would be Doing my family a great disservice. Just remeber this ! THE STING THAT GOT STUNG !

NoBull350,

Always yours,

Jcubed

Welcome back partner !
Back? Where did I go?
Must have missed me...

Regards

Oh, do tell...
If I told I would be Doing my family a great disservice. Just remeber this ! THE STING THAT GOT STUNG !
Ok. Well if you need my address for your attorney, let me know. Because I know I didn't pm you.

Regards

NoBull350,

Always yours,

Jcubed

Welcome back partner !
Back? Where did I go?
Must have missed me...

Regards

Oh, do tell...
Ok. Well if you need my address for your attorney, let me know.
I dont think I can sue you for being GAY ( happy)

NoBull350,

Always yours,

Jcubed

Welcome back partner !
Back? Where did I go?
Must have missed me...

Regards

Oh, do tell...
Ok. Well if you need my address for your attorney, let me know.
I dont think I can sue you for being GAY ( happy)

There you go again...

Have fun. I won't engage in battle of wits with someone who shows up unprepared.