trphyhntr

Does everyone have their popcorn ready??

With all this confessing I do have to say Glitter was the name of a pretty hot stripper here and I watched her multiple times. The other thing I have to confess that I did when in college and under 21 bought and declared a bottle of Amaretto, Kalua, and Jose Cuervo from Palomas, Mexico, paid duty tax on two bottles. The 10 other bottles of tequila I had hidden they didn't find when I drove back across. There I feel much better now.

• Like 4

What a amazing Forum this has become. CWT where hunters come to confess their sins and make their wrongs Right ! You guys are costing me a lot of money, I now have to buy popcorn by the case at Costco.

If we could only get Lark back this site would be perfect ! :)

• Like 3

This thread is starting to derail. Come on guys, we’re not gonna hit 100 pages when people are having fun and getting along

• Like 4

This thread is starting to derail. Come on guys, were not gonna hit 100 pages when people are having fun and getting along

Im gonna shoot a forkhorn cows deer (with eyeguards) over bait, from a blind Im gonna leave on NF land to claim my spot, from 1000 yards with a rifle and call it a 6point. Im gonna load it into my gas ford pickup which is without question the best pickup ever made......

• Like 6

This thread is starting to derail. Come on guys, were not gonna hit 100 pages when people are having fun and getting along

Im gonna shoot a forkhorn cows deer (with eyeguards) over bait, from a blind Im gonna leave on NF land to claim my spot, from 1000 yards with a rifle and call it a 6point. Im gonna load it into my gas ford pickup which is without question the best pickup ever made......

Man i was going to agree with everything until you said Ford. You crossed the line.

• Like 1

Not sure if we covered this or not, but I shot a dink bull on a 4B tag. Did it for the meat I guess.

Now I will sleep better tonight.

• Like 5

Not sure if we covered this or not, but I shot a dink bull on a 4B tag. Did it for the meat I guess.

Lol thats funny

Ugh. Forgot to get 4b worked into there!! Side note: there are no dink bulls in 4B

Wow, I missed one day of this thread. It got ugly there for a while!......LOL. Is this the calm before the storm?

GOOD Luck on the draw !!!

Wow, I missed one day of this thread. It got ugly there for a while!......LOL. Is this the calm before the storm?

GOOD Luck on the draw !!!

Nice forky in your avatar. You can’t count those eye guards though. :D
  • Like 1

Oh my god! Thank you CW community for wasting 2 hours of my life. ( I move my lips when I read.) I wonder why I ever stopped viewing CW? I have been in some epic forum wars in the good ole days, but never one close to 50 pages! Some Heber redneck slightly bends the rules on a decent buck and members get their panty's in a bunch--- to the tune of 50 pages? Please excuse that last misogynistic statement. The numerous references of "You are gossiping like women." really tickles me. What woman would go on ad nauseum for 50 pages over some stupid deer that was shot slightly out of season by a guy that has BONECOLLECTOR as part of his handle. Really?

Bob

Think it would be bad a$$ if BC777 changed his name to Bonecollector666

Oh my god! Thank you CW community for wasting 2 hours of my life. ( I move my lips when I read.) I wonder why I ever stopped viewing CW? I have been in some epic forum wars in the good ole days, but never one close to 50 pages! Some Heber redneck slightly bends the rules on a decent buck and members get their panty's in a bunch--- to the tune of 50 pages? Please excuse that last misogynistic statement. The numerous references of "You are gossiping like women." really tickles me. What woman would go on ad nauseum for 50 pages over some stupid deer that was shot slightly out of season by a guy that has BONECOLLECTOR as part of his handle. Really?

Bob

Think it would be bad a$$ if BC777 changed his name to Bonecollector666

and thank you for contributing. Every little bit helps to get to 100.
  • Like 1