trphyhntr

Does everyone have their popcorn ready??

We have now crossed off family, race, religion, politics, and sexual preference on one thread. Lol. Bravo fellas. Keep this sh#t train on the tracks, its making for some much needed entertainment in the summer lull.

• Like 8

We have now crossed off family, race, religion, politics, and sexual orientation on one thread. Lol. Bravo fellas. Keep this sh#t train on the tracks, its making for some much needed entertainment in the summer lull.

I doubt he stops on Friday when they start hitting cards.

We have now crossed off family, race, religion, politics, and sexual preference on one thread. Lol. Bravo fellas. Keep this sh#t train on the tracks, its making for some much needed entertainment in the summer lull.

Now we need the Ford vs Chevy vs Dodge and we'll have just about covered it all.

• Like 2

If I'm going to be sleeping with any wives of this forum, I need to see some pictures first.

I just had a vision where you're headed. Yuma AZ would be a vacation compared to that.
its ok. But I think at your age its called napping. ;)

Thats funny right there!

Now we need the Ford vs Chevy vs Dodge and we'll have just about covered it all.

Dodge drivers are as dumb as inbred backwoods poachers! There... That aughta do it!

• Like 2

Lots of guys on here got pretty wives. Lots of guys on here act like a wife. Everyone on here owns a gun! Ill stay away from the wives. Im just happy we reached 50 pages!!! 50 to go ladies!! Get them claws out, put down the spatula and fight!!

• Like 1

What if your wife cheats on you, surely she's going straight to heck

No you just wish for a while she would go straight there! Actually she can be forgiven also. Once Jesus died on the cross and rose again we were given a choice to take the higher road and forgive her. (much more difficult than any many could ever imagine till you try loving a woman who is walking in your house at 3am laughing at you.. Too divorce that woman would be way easier than forgiving her and loving her!!!) If we were just too dang hurt we can divorce her and re-marry BUT she as the adulterer if she re-marries without repentence and change of life acceptence of Jesus Christ as her Lord and Savior has now drug the new guy into adultery also.. I know this all too well!

Ok carry on back to the drama! Dang does anybody wanna hear about my life 30years ago???? You know way more than half my life ago. Im with Shedhunter i think about it all daily but go forward in Christ helping others to not walk the same path.

• Like 2

I think this thread how now passed the cornbagger thread.

heard it referenced but dont remember it.

Its a CLASSIC!

When I was 21 my friends and I were at the old bowling alley on County Club between Main and University in Mesa at a college students night. Around 10:00 PM we decided to bail and head to the McDonald's a few miles down the street. My buddy and I made a stupid little wager that the last one there had to buy. We were headed north on County Club and were jockeying for lane position. Police lights came on behind us and I pulled over into a Circle K. Within a few seconds the police helicopter was hovering over me and I was ordered from behind to show my hands and asked how many firearms I had in my vehicle. Apparently my buddy and I were assumed to be involved in some gang related chase. Long story short, we both ended up with "exhibition of speed and racing" (drag racing) tickets for going 10 mph over the posted limit (50 in a 40). I think the officers may have been a bit embarrassed about how badly they misjudged the situation so made our tickets more than they needed to be.

Anyhow, just wanted to clear the air before anyone does a background check on my dark past from 20 years ago. I have tried to make peace with my transgressions, reconcile with my maker, and hope you all can forgive me. I guess this is what we do on CWT these days. ;)

Just a few days till credit card charges!!!

• Like 8

When I was 21 my friends and I were at the old bowling alley on County Club between Main and University in Mesa at a college students night. Around 10:00 PM we decided to bail and head to the McDonald's a few miles down the street. My buddy and I made a stupid little wager that the last one there had to buy. We were headed north on County Club and were jockeying for lane position. Police lights came on behind us and I pulled over into a Circle K. Within a few seconds the police helicopter was hovering over me and I was ordered from behind to show my hands and asked how many firearms I had in my vehicle. Apparently my buddy and I were assumed to be involved in some gang related chase. Long story short, we both ended up with "exhibition of speed and racing" (drag racing) tickets for going 10 mph over the posted limit (50 in a 40). I think the officers may have been a bit embarrassed about how badly they misjudged the situation so made our tickets more than they needed to be.

Anyhow, just wanted to clear the air before anyone does a background check on my dark past from 20 years ago. I have tried to make peace with my transgressions, reconcile with my maker, and hope you all can forgive me. I guess this is what we do on CWT these days. ;)

that’s slightly off white FYI.
  • Like 1

6 years ago I got pulled over for no mud flaps. I was given a repair order and a ticket for no seat belt...

• Like 5