trphyhntr

Does everyone have their popcorn ready??

I found this on another site, seemed fitting for a few threads on here.

my contribution to 100 pages ;)

I really don't want to know what other sites you are looking at.

so cwt.com is inner city trash and ethnics? Right on! We finally made it!!!!! Food stamp coolaid on me fellas!!
It's "Kool-Aid", dammit!

I found this on another site, seemed fitting for a few threads on here.

my contribution to 100 pages ;)

I really don't want to know what other sites you are looking at.

so cwt.com is inner city trash and ethnics? Right on! We finally made it!!!!! Food stamp coolaid on me fellas!!
It's "Kool-Aid", dammit!
you name brand buying mutha fuka!!! Aint no body got time for dat!!
  • Like 2

The last girl on there kept taking the hits

post-252-0-16394000-1530235541.gif

There's a reason they call them angry bull dykes. I don't know what it is though. You would have to ask nobull350, I thought I saw him (or whatever it identifies as) in the background. It all makes sense though given the way he makes arguments with no logic and common sense and all.

• Like 2

Nope, the outrage is becuse he is a poacher, repeat offender, and complete jacka$$. Antler size is irrelevant. If a poached animal of any species or size doesn't bother you, than you are more than just a douche, but also a despicable person.

You were so upset about all the time you wasted on this discussion, so why are you still here?

Thank you so much for your response. It illustrates my thesis in a way i could not communicate myself, Douche? Despicable? What's next? " A DEPLORABLE"! Zeke had a great response.. Had an Opinion supported an opinion left it at that. You had a good opinion but then resort to personal attacks because my opinion does not conform to what you want to read. So the reason I'm here is just for you M.M. You can get your angst out on me bro. Go for it. Further I would like to state that I am not the only one that thinks that the dumb cowboys actions is not that serious to warrant this scrutiny. The State of Arizona doesn't. He is charged with a misdemeanor! If convicted he will likely get community service, probation and a fine. The fine will be much less than a trophy fee or guide fee for a rack like that. Likely his worst charge is the contributing to the delinquency of a minor. The only poachers that do time are the ones that shoot hundreds of animals or deal in endangered species. So M.M. maybe we can find common ground and call our legislature douche's for not valuing our wildlife.

• Like 1

Nope, the outrage is becuse he is a poacher, repeat offender, and complete jacka$$. Antler size is irrelevant. If a poached animal of any species or size doesn't bother you, than you are more than just a douche, but also a despicable person.

You were so upset about all the time you wasted on this discussion, so why are you still here?

I am not the only one that thinks that the dumb cowboys actions is not that serious

maybe we can find common ground and call our legislature douche's for not valuing our wildlife.

Theses two sentences contradict each other.

Bobbyo must be Blakes public defender. 50 plus pages and this clown, somehow stated something dumber than Nobull350.

Its headed to 100 pages boys.

• Like 2

Hurry up deer results ! So the frenzy to see where and when you were drawn can begin . Change the atmosphere here on CWT . Best of luck to all .

• Like 2

I wonder if 777 and Brother drew one of those special deer tags again this year. ;)

I drew a coveted 3c/state wide archery tag !! If any of you have any solid leads on a 190 + PM me ! On a serious note the chosen one ,bc777 drew a 3c tag or a strip tag ! He is looking forward to using the bow he got from Eastmans to kill another bomber Buck and get a cover story !

Yeah, it's called a fag tag. No units, no limits.

Your dang right I have a fag tag ! Fine butt Girls with no limits are my favorite ! Unfortunately for you Kevy this tag cant be bought it has to be earned ! Sorry bro

That's not really true. The MINIMUM fine that the G&F Commission can give for the illegal taking of a four point (on at least one antler) mule deer is $8,000.00 per A.R.S. 17-314 and A.R.S. 17-101 B(4)(a). https://www.azleg.gov/ars/17/00314.htm

https://www.azleg.gov/ars/17/00101.htm

Thank you so much for your response. It illustrates my thesis in a way i could not communicate myself, Douche? Despicable? What's next? " A DEPLORABLE"! Zeke had a great response.. Had an Opinion supported an opinion left it at that. You had a good opinion but then resort to personal attacks because my opinion does not conform to what you want to read. So the reason I'm here is just for you M.M. You can get your angst out on me bro. Go for it. Further I would like to state that I am not the only one that thinks that the dumb cowboys actions is not that serious to warrant this scrutiny. The State of Arizona doesn't. He is charged with a misdemeanor! If convicted he will likely get community service, probation and a fine. The fine will be much less than a trophy fee or guide fee for a rack like that. Likely his worst charge is the contributing to the delinquency of a minor. The only poachers that do time are the ones that shoot hundreds of animals or deal in endangered species. So M.M. maybe we can find common ground and call our legislature douche's for not valuing our wildlife.

• Like 3

I wonder if 777 and Brother drew one of those special deer tags again this year. ;)

I drew a coveted 3c/state wide archery tag !! If any of you have any solid leads on a 190 + PM me ! On a serious note the chosen one ,bc777 drew a 3c tag or a strip tag ! He is looking forward to using the bow he got from Eastmans to kill another bomber Buck and get a cover story !

Ok that was funny. Sad but funny.