trphyhntr

Does everyone have their popcorn ready??

*your

A dumb A$$
He is correct its your. You're would be used as such, "you're a dumb a$$". "Your brother is dumb". See the difference?
May be the same?

Leaking information in a sealed warrant will not bring contempt charges! This isnt a Russian Collusion investigation with classified Information... sheesh so much misinformation! Fake News!!!! I cant believe I am posting in this thread. Happy Birthday USA!

post-4527-0-79481000-1530707918.gif

post-4527-0-26508700-1530707952.gif

post-4527-0-31506500-1530707979.gif

• Like 4

Leaking information in a sealed warrant will not bring contempt charges! This isnt a Russian Collusion investigation with classified Information... sheesh so much misinformation! Fake News!!!! I cant believe I am posting in this thread. Happy Birthday USA!

Were those videoed in Heber?
  • Like 6

Isnt a sealed warrant just so the person on the warrant doesnt know its coming by finding out about it through public access? Im no attorney but being their older brother is an attorney (believe non criminal though) Im guessing is where NoBull350 is getting his info.

NoBull you keep saying this has run its course. So why not honestly answer ALL questions that have been presented to you? By not doing so it appears you two are still hiding something.

• Like 1

Isnt a sealed warrant just so the person on the warrant doesnt know its coming by finding out about it through public access? Im no attorney but being their older brother is an attorney (believe non criminal though) Im guessing is where NoBull350 is getting his info.

NoBull you keep saying this has run its course. So why not honestly answer ALL questions that have been presented to you? By not doing so it appears you two are still hiding something.

Im getting my info from 3 criminal defense attorneys . Whem the time is right any and all questions will be answered .

Im getting my info from 3 criminal defense attorneys . Whem the time is right any and all questions will be answered .

Wow 3 of them, kinda reminds me of My Sister in law, she decided her kid needed Prozac/ ritlen at the age of 4 cause the kid was hyper aka a normal 4 year old, she didn't get the meds from the 1st few doctors but kept looking and finally found one. That didnt work out to well for my Nephew he's all f'd up. hope you have better success ;)

Delw

• Like 1

Wow 3 of them, kinda reminds me of My Sister in law, she decided her kid needed Prozac/ ritlen at the age of 4 cause the kid was hyper aka a normal 4 year old, she didn't get the meds from the 1st few doctors but kept looking and finally found one. That didnt work out to well for my Nephew he's all f'd up. hope you have better success ;)

Delw

Im going to go out on a limb here . Im thinking the gene pool had a lot more to do with it than the meds ! 😜
  • Like 1

is there a link to any news or media articles? I was just curious where the info was found? I can't find anything online when i searched

If you pay the judge a little extra on the golf course they clean it all up for you.

Its been all in court records not sure of any news articles on this 1. His past theft record was confessed to once the facts came out that he was actually caught in action of crime while a minor was with him. I believe he was prosecuted for that 1 and paid restitution??

Oh daddy when i grow up i wanna be a fireman, a antler buyer a thief and oh yes a poacher.

It didnt make the news because it was a sealed warrant . So now we have to ask the question how did the OP know all the details of a sealed warrant ?? Why did the OP erase some of his post ? It couldnt be because his buddys dad an employee of the azgfd leaked the warrant could it ? The OP and the Azgfd employee will soon be answering those questions in front of my dads golfing buddy aka the judge. Odds are the azgfd employeee is going to be held in contempt of court . The civil liability the clowns at the azgfd are carrying is quite heavy . Like I said before corruption is rampant for YOU'RE friends at the Azgfd !
Does this tactic often work for you where you just make stuff up and say its true? Are you a liberal democrat by chance? I posted up public info nothing was sealed so saying the op gave up leaked info is kinda funny when anyone can obtain this information. Keep dreaming on your contempt charges. Hopefully everybody is paying close attention to the trash your talking and hopefully everyone remembers your brothers behavior in the future. I do hope antler hunters consider doing business with someone more ethical thank Blake.

Even if Blake gets out of this it will not be long before he gets caught again for something else im sure of that. Where there are laws to be broken never fear Blake will appear!

Snowflake are you really that stupid ? He knew details of what happened . The charges didnt come up for days after and guess what ? They didnt have any details . Nice try buddy !
You are a special kind of stupid for sure. 😂 Im absolutely loving this post! I especially like the posts where you talk about the judge being friends with your dad and yet you dont think that will come back to haunt you/Blake. Guys have given you sound advice and suggested you shut up yet you keep digging. All of these posts are admissable in court. I once had a guy not like a judge knowing he was gonna lose with him on the bench so he lied and said i personally knew the judge and guess what a new judge was assigned to our case which did not help his case it just made the judge angry.

Personally i just hope you guys grow up and quit breaking laws and think about the hunting community and the stain your leaving on it. And if ya can't do that at least leave all minors at home when breaking laws!

is there a link to any news or media articles? I was just curious where the info was found? I can't find anything online when i searched

If you pay the judge a little extra on the golf course they clean it all up for you.

Its been all in court records not sure of any news articles on this 1. His past theft record was confessed to once the facts came out that he was actually caught in action of crime while a minor was with him. I believe he was prosecuted for that 1 and paid restitution??

Oh daddy when i grow up i wanna be a fireman, a antler buyer a thief and oh yes a poacher.

It didnt make the news because it was a sealed warrant . So now we have to ask the question how did the OP know all the details of a sealed warrant ?? Why did the OP erase some of his post ? It couldnt be because his buddys dad an employee of the azgfd leaked the warrant could it ? The OP and the Azgfd employee will soon be answering those questions in front of my dads golfing buddy aka the judge. Odds are the azgfd employeee is going to be held in contempt of court . The civil liability the clowns at the azgfd are carrying is quite heavy . Like I said before corruption is rampant for YOU'RE friends at the Azgfd !
Does this tactic often work for you where you just make stuff up and say its true? Are you a liberal democrat by chance? I posted up public info nothing was sealed so saying the op gave up leaked info is kinda funny when anyone can obtain this information. Keep dreaming on your contempt charges. Hopefully everybody is paying close attention to the trash your talking and hopefully everyone remembers your brothers behavior in the future. I do hope antler hunters consider doing business with someone more ethical thank Blake.

Even if Blake gets out of this it will not be long before he gets caught again for something else im sure of that. Where there are laws to be broken never fear Blake will appear!

Snowflake are you really that stupid ? He knew details of what happened . The charges didnt come up for days after and guess what ? They didnt have any details . Nice try buddy !
You are a special kind of stupid for sure. Im absolutely loving this post! I especially like the posts where you talk about the judge being friends with your dad and yet you dont think that will come back to haunt you/Blake. Guys have given you sound advice and suggested you shut up yet you keep digging. All of these posts are admissable in court. I once had a guy not like a judge knowing he was gonna lose with him on the bench so he lied and said i personally knew the judge and guess what a new judge was assigned to our case which did not help his case it just made the judge angry.

Personally i just hope you guys grow up and quit breaking laws and think about the hunting community and the stain your leaving on it. And if ya can't do that at least leave all minors at home when breaking laws!

Whats funny is Northern Pintail came up with the lie that my dad is buddy’s with the Judge . Truth be told they Could bump into each other at Walmart and neither would address the other . I agree things said on this forum are admissible in court . That’s why the OP pm to me was huge for the contempt of court motion .It will also be huge for the defamation suit that’s going to follow . For all of the legal wannabes out there check out Az rule criminal procedure 33.1 . So yes you can be held in contempt for leaking a court order . We are in payson for the fire works if , anybody wants to stop by for a ice cold mt dew PM me .

Man don't come to Payson.

To late I’m here ! If you keep an eye only your old lady chances are you will never know I’m here . You know how the lady’s love bad boys ! We will never see eye to eye on a lot of things, however I think we can all agree we are blessed to live in the greatest country in the world . Thanks to all of you who have severed in the military , have family members serving or have lost a loved one serving . It’s imdepemdece day we all have a lot to be thankful for ! I’m calling it a night ✌️
  • Like 2