trphyhntr

Does everyone have their popcorn ready??

He refers to his brother as the chosen one. Ummm yah I don't think the "chosen one" resides in heber my dude. I'm just guessing tho tbo

• Like 1

He refers to his brother as the chosen one. Ummm yah I don't think the "chosen one" resides in heber my dude. I'm just guessing tho tbo

You are certainly entitled to your opinion .

That's not really true. The MINIMUM fine that the G&F Commission can give for the illegal taking of a four point (on at least one antler) mule deer is $8,000.00 per A.R.S. 17-314 and A.R.S. 17-101 B(4)(a). https://www.azleg.gov/ars/17/00314.htm

https://www.azleg.gov/ars/17/00101.htm

Your right! I was wrong.Got confused between the criminal and civil restitution. All apologies to AZ legislature. Wonder if this guy will get a 56 pager https://lakepowellchronicle.com/article/flagstaff-man-nabbed-on-allegations-of-poaching-several-trophy-deer

Lake powell chronicle is about 6 months late on that story... Last I heard, he is still out and about hunting

Your right old story. Got 6 pages in THE CAMPFIRE. http://www.coueswhitetail.com/forums/topic/75372-loren-mcreynolds-goes-down/page-3.

Interesting quote from 777 himself:

I think you guys don't get how this whole thing works. Until he's convicted he can guide, hunt, fish, trap or whatever he pleases. Once he's convicted then comes the punishment. It's not punishment and then conviction as much as most people want since they read about it online. He may be the worst poacher in the universe but geeze people don't hang the guy yet. For all we know everything is "suspected" and he could still get off even if he truly did it. And I'm talking in a general sense here not just this case. I've seen people already saying need to take everything he owns away and kick him to the streets, never let him set foot in the forest again etc. Why doesn't everyone just wait for the conviction and then argue what punishment you'd like the dish out. Before anyone says I'm defending him I'm not. He's a shady dude for sure. But let the process work how it's supposed to before we light our torches and grab the pitchforks. Gonna be some mighty disappointed people if this dude manages to sneak out of all this without any punishment. Crazier things have happened.

What great advice.

• Like 1

As a side note I got a jury duty summons today. July 30 to Sept. 28th so it is going to interfere with hunting this year. I bet they don't let me sit on the jury however so hunting is back on.

• Like 1

As a side note I got a jury duty summons today. July 30 to Sept. 28th so it is going to interfere with hunting this year. I bet they don't let me sit on the jury however so hunting is back on.

Seriously? I would never in a million years miss a day of hunting for those dang things. Ive been ignoring them for years.

• Like 1

As another side note:

My wife gets picked all the time to serve on juries. She was selected to be on the jury of that hells angel vs mongol killing in Laughlin a while back. She was unable to serve because her mother was in final stages of cancer. They warned all the potential jurors about the dangers of serving by the way. My wife never reads the news, listens to the news, watches the news and could care less about what is going on in the world around her. She sucks at trivia games and I would hate for Watters from Watters world to ever ask her questions about things ALL Americans should know because it will be real ugly.

I think I have been requested for jury duty 3 times over my 54 years of living but they never select me.

I think it was 2005 I served on a jury that put away a budding serial killer. Twice he was sentenced to death, twice liberal judges either got him a new sentencing trial or commuted his sentence to life.

Trial was a good reminder of the sociopaths that walk among us.

Jury summons, pisss. what trash cans were made for throw it away and move on ....

If it's not certified mail, how do they know if you received it.

• Like 2

News Alert --- A handful of people were handed down fines and warrants issued for disregarding jury duty notices in Maricopa county . Made all the local news stations just recently.....

Jury service is a duty that we should proudly and honorably serve as Americans. I was a juror in a homicide case where a man chopped up a woman and scattered her remains all over the Twin Cities. That turd will spend the rest of his life in prison. Dont complain about the slow justice system when you throw your summons in the trash. I hope if you are ever victimized you get good responsible citizens on your jury who dont wipe their butt with their summons. But I know itll pain some of you to spend less time on internet forums gossiping like women if you are on jury duty.

I work in the criminal justice system and have to pick juries for trial. Its frustrating when you have a jury pool of 50-75 people and after 2-3 hours of voir dire we cannot find enough jurors to seat because no one wants to serve. Then you have to do it all over again with another pool.

• Like 17

Jury service is a duty that we should proudly and honorably serve as Americans. I was a juror in a homicide case where a man chopped up a woman and scattered her remains all over the Twin Cities. That turd will spend the rest of his life in prison. Dont complain about the slow justice system when you throw your summons in the trash. I hope if you are ever victimized you get good responsible citizens on your jury who dont wipe their butt with their summons. But I know itll pain some of you to spend less time on internet forums gossiping like women if you are on jury duty.

I work in the criminal justice system and have to pick juries for trial. Its frustrating when you have a jury pool of 50-75 people and after 2-3 hours of voir dire we cannot find enough jurors to seat because no one wants to serve. Then you have to do it all over again with another pool.

I agree to a point, but $50 a day and per diem don't pay the bills. I have a federal summons for Aug 9th. I'm supposed to be in Manhattan that week. I was able to put it off once this year. They sent me a summons for when I was on vacation.

Seriously? I would never in a million years miss a day of hunting for those dang things. Ive been ignoring them for years.

I would love to do my civic duty but every time I get called I have to answer honestly. When you grew up at the state police crime lab because your father was a firearms examiner, now he does his own accident reconstruction in civil cases, your wife is an attorney who will have several cases on the docket, was a deputy district attorney for 10 years, you yourself worked for a police department for four years and did self prosecutes in Municipal court, volunteer with G&F as a hunter education instructor, You tend to know several attorneys, expert witnesses, police officers and the judges themselves, they tend to excuse you right away.

• Like 2