trphyhntr

Does everyone have their popcorn ready??

Ok, I need to know if we are going to hang this guy or do I need to apologize.....

Be your own man
Ok, thanks dad.
😘

Ok, I need to know if we are going to hang this guy or do I need to apologize.....

Be your own man

Speaking of your own cjl2010, Ronald McDonald called for you, he wants his shorts back.
  • Like 1

Be your own man
Speaking of your own cjl2010, Ronald McDonald called for you, he wants his shorts back.

I used to drink a lot, it was easier for the wife to find me.

• Like 5

My money is ...... You will NOT need to apologize.

He should just come clean..... right here..... page 40

I haven't been on this site for a long time but I might have some info on this. Can you guys please fill me in on around where he was stealing all the trail cams? I had two stolen close to each other in 3c near black canyon lake early that spring right after he shot that buck. But I had another one he didn't get and I might have a trail cam pic of that buck.....

• Like 1

I haven't been on this site for a long time but I might have some info on this. Can you guys please fill me in on around where he was stealing all the trail cams? I had two stolen close to each other in 3c near black canyon lake early that spring right after he shot that buck. But I had another one he didn't get and I might have a trail cam pic of that buck.....

post-3955-0-20902400-1529863873.gif

• Like 3

Maybe it was cams before. I don't know? Trophy deer poached. That's really all I know right now. (gotta go.... popcorn in microwave!)

The gambler in me is going to call your bluff ! Lets see that pic !