IHunt2live

Monster Desert Mule Deer

After spending half the day looking fo coues, I did see a few WAY down low, and have a quail hunting tromp through the area I decided I would look for a mule at a new location. After reaching my glassing spot I set up my tripod put on my binos looked right through them and there stood a doe. I ended up spotting 5 does and I thought this time of year the bucks wont be far. I spotted what I think was a small 4x4 which I was about to go after then this guy steps out. What a treat he was. Hes one of the bigest if not the bigest I've seen.

Sorry its a little blury it was a long way out there and I took it through my spotting scope.

I think I might have to try to find him again tomarrow.

Enjoy,

Mike

His right back fork does not look very deep. You would be wasting your time tomorrow with such a dink ;)

Good luck tomorrow. Hope you can get some sleep tonight.

and have a quail hunting tromp through the area

I would give up quail hunting all together and just sleep out there on that ridge... ;)

Good luck-!

AzP&Y

That buck is a toad! I agree that you should forget about the quail and concentrate your efforts on whacking that buck.

Phil

and have a quail hunting tromp through the area

I would give up quail hunting all together and just sleep out there on that ridge... ;)

Good luck-!

AzP&Y

I thik he's saying some quail hunters tromped through the area he was coues deer hunting.