Sign in to follow this  
Flatlander

Shout out to Healy Arms

I have a boy who turns ten this year that we just found out is having surgery next month and will be working his way back to full strength during the deer hunts. Because of his size and the surgery we will need a minimal recoil solution. I went into Healy today looking to find a .223 youth model for him. After some conversation and explaining the situation they suggested an adjustable stock AR instead of a bolt gun. I told them I had an AR but it had a fixed front post that I didnt really want to swap out for scope mounting. After taking a look at it they found some cantilever mounts that gave him enough eye relief and worked with the post and mounted a scope I already owned.

It would have been easy to just sell me the rifle I asked for and move on with things. However, they took the time to understand my needs and then found a solution that worked even though it wasn't necessarily the most profitable outcome for them. I have grown to really like these guys over the years and this is a good example of why.

Thanks Mark, awesome crew you got down there, especially Alex who helped us out this AM.

• Like 14

Yeah, those guys are awesome. I've been in there a couple of times and been talked out of something more expensive because there was a better solution I didn't know about that wasn't as costly. It's service like that that makes a customer for life and they excel at that...

• Like 2

Yeah, those guys are awesome. I've been in there a couple of times and been talked out of something more expensive because there was a better solution I didn't know about that wasn't as costly. It's service like that that makes a customer for life and they excel at that...

Same thing happened to me. Their service is great!!!

You don't run into a lot of shops with a customer service standard like that these days.

Love the guys at Healy

They don't come any better than Healy Arms. I've dealt with Mark and his crew and they are the best customer service in all of Az. :)

TJ

• Like 1