Sign in to follow this  
ZBAR

Quivalizer

I have one really sweet! Definitely slowed my pin down and helps me hold solid also mounts just like a tight spot if you dont want it out front while traveling

Would hate to see how it reacts in a windy situation. would be my main concern.

• Like 2

I have a good buddy that shoots more than about anyone I know and he was very skeptical but he loves it...

Would hate to see how it reacts in a windy situation. would be my main concern.

Looks like a benefit of the design the fletchings counter act the wind push on the front end. Great idea. Is the conversion to upright quick and easy? I think this and an IQ bow sight could really improve my shooting.

• Like 1

yea would be interesting to check on out. I always run a side bar on all my bows. be interesting to see how it balanced out as well. Defiantly a interesting idea.

Switching mounting positions is quick and easy. It is very adjustable. The most versatile quiver on the market. At first I hated mine but with time shooting with it. I now love it.

Welp, tried it out & promptly returned it. lol When it was nice & calm, it felt great. When it was windy, it felt like a sail. The attachment on & off was really annoying to me. I felt like if I saw a huge buck driving the road underneath the power lines or something like that & I had to jump out real quick I wouldn't want to be stumbling on my 4 foot stabilizer. No matter how much I try, I just can't be like Jim Burnsworth or Nate Simmons.

• Like 4

I have thought about them but when I'm out bow hunting in the field I carry my bow by its string a lot of the time, and as a shorter guy I think the "quivalizer " would hit the ground or at least any large rock that I walk over or through.

Welp, tried it out & promptly returned it. lol When it was nice & calm, it felt great. When it was windy, it felt like a sail. The attachment on & off was really annoying to me. I felt like if I saw a huge buck driving the road underneath the power lines or something like that & I had to jump out real quick I wouldn't want to be stumbling on my 4 foot stabilizer. No matter how much I try, I just can't be like Jim Burnsworth or Nate Simmons.

🎯🎯🎯

You said under the powerlines or something

😄😂😄😂😄😂😄 love it 👍