MT_Sourdough

1965 Marlin 444

Updated 8/07/19 - Priced to sell.  $600 w/Leupold x2 3x9 ultralight scope

I had to take from my silencer fund to pay for bison tag, so now I gotta sale another rifle.

I own four Marlin 444 lever action rifles and one of then has to go. Because I am not a collector and I can't bring myself to cut LOP to make it truly work ideally for me, being a '65, I might never hunt with it. I get nervous about doing harm while carrying it into canyons so it's my choice to clear out.

I want to give you all first chance at it, so I can avoid FFL hassles. I could get more for it at Marlin Owner dot com, but I'd need to go through the hassle of shipping it.

P.M. me for pics.

1965 Marlin 444 in excellent condition - $600

Edited by MT_Sourdough
lower price

So much want, so little money...

• Like 1

Well, I need some money to buy an ATV, so this rifle is up for sale again.  I want to sell it fast, so I am selling it for $600, firm, with a Leupold X2 3x9 scope attached.        

thumbnail?appId=YMailNorrin

Last time, I decided to hold it and use it on my '18 bison hunt.  I took a nice cow  bison with a one shot kill.  I want to save my truck  from more abuse, so I am deciding to get an ATV.  I still have 2 other 444 Marlins, so I can sale this one although I'll hate to see it go.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, MT_Sourdough said:

Well, I need some money to buy an ATV, so this rifle is up for sale again.  I want to sell it fast, so I am selling it for $600, firm, with a Leupold X2 3x9 scope attached.        

thumbnail?appId=YMailNorrin

Last time, I decided to hold it and use it on my '18 bison hunt.  I took a nice cow  bison with a one shot kill.  I want to save my truck  from more abuse, so I am deciding to get an ATV.  I still have 2 other 444 Marlins, so I can sale this one although I'll hate to see it go.

Pic didn't post

IMG_0721 (2).JPG

IMG_0724 (2).JPG

That is a 24" Micro groove 1/38 twist barrel.  With Hornady Superperformance 265gr flat point ammo and with handloads, can be counted on to shoot 3 shots around 1" or better at 100 yards.  

• Like 1

12 hours ago, MT_Sourdough said:

IMG_0721 (2).JPG

IMG_0724 (2).JPG

That is a 24" Micro groove 1/38 twist barrel.  With Hornady Superperformance 265gr flat point ammo and with handloads, can be counted on to shoot 3 shots around 1" or better at 100 yards.  

Message sent