geologger

Foote Creek Ram

WOW! That is a beautiful sheep and I'm not even a sheep guy. You definitely made the most of that 26 year wait. Congrats a million.

Just so you know on scores you figure the difference between each side for each measurement. So according to your horn length there is an inch right there. Not that it matters what it scores.

Congrats on a trophy of a lifetime!!!

What a hog!!!!

Gee I thought all those G&F folk were out there to only write tickets... :P :)

Again nice ram and please post photos of the mount when it's done.

cmc

:blink: That is one heck of a Sheep. I don't think they get much bigger here in Arizona. I am a sheep nut, I have my Desert now waiting for an opportunity to knock down a Rocky. Again, Congrats!!!!! :blink:

That ram is a beast!!! Congrats to you! I've known Ron since I was a little kid and he was actually on my first big game hunt when I was 10 yrs old! You obviously made the right choice in using his service, he's a great guy ;) JIM>

I've been on a sheep hunt ever since 1976 and that is the finest ram I could have ever dreamed of shooting. That's right, since 1976 I have been hunting sheep in my dreams. I believe I missed a couple years of putting in due to being out of work but I will never let that happen again.

Congratulations on a trophy of many life times and welcome to the site. :)

TJ

Great ram for sure. I was with my brother in law this year when he got one after putting in for 13 years in WY. I know it is rae to get the opportunity to hunt one and you made the most of yours! Congratulations.

Ed,

Congratulations on a great ram. Also you are correct about your guides, they definately put in more effort than most.

Packer

I've been on a sheep hunt ever since 1976 and that is the finest ram I could have ever dreamed of shooting. That's right, since 1976 I have been hunting sheep in my dreams. I believe I missed a couple years of putting in due to being out of work but I will never let that happen again.

Congratulations on a trophy of many life times and welcome to the site. :)

TJ

What unit was this taken out of. Thanks again for sharing.

TJ

WOW! That is a beautiful sheep and I'm not even a sheep guy. You definitely made the most of that 26 year wait. Congrats a million.

Just so you know on scores you figure the difference between each side for each measurement. So according to your horn length there is an inch right there. Not that it matters what it scores.

FYI.... On sheep any difference in horn length does not count as a deduction on the net score.... Deductions are only applied to differences in mass measurements.

Congrats on a Fabulous Ram!! It was quite good fortune that he lived till Dec. 1st! ;) A ram of a lifetime, Congrats & Enjoy!

CnS

FYI.... On sheep any difference in horn length does not count as a deduction on the net score.... Deductions are only applied to differences in mass measurements.

Congrats on a Fabulous Ram!! It was quite good fortune that he lived till Dec. 1st! ;) A ram of a lifetime, Congrats & Enjoy!

CnS

CnS is correct on the scoring issue. No deductions for diff in horn length. Just deductions for differences in mass measurements.

Amanda