davehc130

people selling hunting spots on line....your thoughts

1 hour ago, trphyhntr said:

meanwhile desert bull is glassing from a spot with nobody around lol

1 hour ago, QCwtAddict said:

And if they outlaw selling the scouting packages and people give the information out on forums such as this for no profit you will have no problem with it?

you mean like this??? seems most of you are good with it...well here are the places i wont waste my time since a guy is selling these places to hunt....

1884642090_ScreenShot2018-08-25at12_01_43AM.png.1194b2896f210e1cc6d87f387f7a8da2.png

9 minutes ago, davehc130 said:

you mean like this??? seems most of you are good with it...well here are the places i wont waste my time since a guy is selling these places to hunt....

1884642090_ScreenShot2018-08-25at12_01_43AM.png.1194b2896f210e1cc6d87f387f7a8da2.png

You sir, have defined yourself.  Pout somewhere else.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Swivelhead said:

You sir, have defined yourself.  Pout somewhere else.

that funny, you all attacked me for criticizing this practice...so why complain about it???  so it is ok for a guy to charge for this...but not ok to post for free??? really....I for one think this practice should be banned and according to many these spots were never secret...funny how I bring up the issue and I GET ATTACKED but then I post an example of what these guys are doing and then get attacked for that....

• Like 1

I get what your trying to say, but like mentioned above you have to kinda figure that no spot is Secret. Even if you make the spot your self its only a matter of time before some one figures it out. I understand your frustrations and I to put a lot of time into my hunting and generally hunt/scout alone or with one other.  But as long as were on public land and the issues you've mentioned are legal you have to go on about your business.  I've had my share of blown stalks because of others, changed to another plan because someone got to a spot 1st. Just gotta roll with the cards given. That's why its called hunting. Yea no one likes tag soup but atleast your out in the outdoors enjoying gods country. If you don't agree with something and its legal then there's not much you can do about it. But just because you disagree doesn't make it wrong.  I don't know why there's so much division on the issue. don't we have better things to gripe about just go hunt dang it ;) 

1 minute ago, PseAZ said:

I get what your trying to say, but like mentioned above you have to kinda figure that no spot is Secret. Even if you make the spot your self its only a matter of time before some one figures it out. I understand your frustrations and I to put a lot of time into my hunting and generally hunt/scout alone or with one other.  But as long as were on public land and the issues you've mentioned are legal you have to go on about your business.  I've had my share of blown stalks because of others, changed to another plan because someone got to a spot 1st. Just gotta roll with the cards given. That's why its called hunting. Yea no one likes tag soup but atleast your out in the outdoors enjoying gods country. If you don't agree with something and its legal then there's not much you can do about it. But just because you disagree doesn't make it wrong.  I don't know why there's so much division on the issue. don't we have better things to gripe about just go hunt dang it ;) 

agree with everything you said....thanks for your input vice the personal bashing.....I will be out hunting for 9 days starting tuesday....plan on hiking back in on a few areas a couple of miles to get away from the crowds....

Just now, trphyhntr said:

So you bought the maps yourself but you're mad other people did? 

I bought two maps...one I wanted to see if maybe the maps might be part of the reason my bear hunting spot was over run, so yes I bought it so I would have the facts rather than just assuming....I also bought the 6a because since I am headed out next week I wanted to make sure that area would not be over run..so yes I bought them to be informed..and in an odd way bought them to make sure I did not hunt anywhere nears his posted areas...so well I disagree with selling areas, at least I can know that the area I am hunting will not be over run with internet hunters....only one of his deer areas is near where I hunt so I will NOT waste my time over there.....dont you think that if I am going to bring up the issue I should at least have the facts?

• Like 1

Just now, trphyhntr said:

I think you're tripping hard about something you're simply making assumptions about. 

what assumptions??  that why i bought the map to make sure I did not assume..

This is some funny crap.

you hunters are way behind the times and the cost is ridiculously low, shoot we used to get $100+ for a gps coordinates for local tourny honey holes for fishing.   Then guys at tournys use to cry and I mean literally with tears and tantrums about guys fishing there secret spots.

that was like 15 years ago...

I got gps spots for the waterfall at Pleasant if anyone wants them. of course its either pics of nude wives/girlfriend or 100 bucks.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Delw said:

This is some funny crap.

you hunters are way behind the times and the cost is ridiculously low, shoot we used to get $100+ for a gps coordinates for local tourny honey holes for fishing.   Then guys at tournys use to cry and I mean literally with tears and tantrums about guys fishing there secret spots.

that was like 15 years ago...

I got gps spots for the waterfall at Pleasant if anyone wants them. of course its either pics of nude wives/girlfriend or 100 bucks.

i think the first thing i ever read on basszone was about "the waterfall" in like 2005. 

• Like 1

Maybe we can talk about what “attacked”  or “bashed” means. The terms seem to get thrown around pretty loosely

• Like 1