davehc130

people selling hunting spots on line....your thoughts

Stop hunting. Seems like it's too stressful for you. 

• Like 1

This guy makes me think of a quote from Donald Southerland in Kelley's Heroes. "Why don't you nock it off with those negative waves."

• Like 2

10 hours ago, AzDiamondHeat said:

If the spot is being sold online, then it was never a "secret" to begin with. 

Not trying  to pile on,  but dude, get over it. Just like someone showed the spot to you, someone else showed it to everyone else. 

Come on over to 4b where the real trophies are and you will forget all your worries....

Bow dare you post unit info like that online ...

Now it’s ruined.

14 hours ago, GreyGhost85 said:

Show us the webpage or p!ss off. 

another person posted it...so thanks for the piss off....just asked a question...guess I know where you stand....

14 hours ago, AZkiller said:

I don't believe you at all. I don't even know that you are in fact a hunter. I feel as though you are an antihunter here simply to start crap. I am done with you.

well another poster posted his website..so you along with the other poster that basically called me lier and piss off are BOTH WRONG....why would I lie about something that can easily be proven.....so again thanks for your intelligent comments and contribution to the discussion.....

14 hours ago, 25-06 said:

Yep done with you too...

done with me cuz I brought up an issue with guys selling hunting spots over the internet...and by the way this act has been out lawed in other states....thanks for your contribution to the discussion....

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Lazy-H98 said:

I gave the dude a free pass on the podcast post. Then raised an eyebrow on the trail cam post. Now this?  Smells fishy to me. I wonder what's coming down the pipe, "lighted nocks ruining hunting". 

so i take it you are good with selling spots...got it....

so this is what I got out of this post.....most of the posters don't care...many think I am a whiner and one that actually made a physical treat to kill me...so where I thought I would bring up the down fall of hunting through social media, many on this website simply like to flame the OP and tell them to piss off.....got it....if everyone is fine with it then let's just let's go tell each other to piss off instead of actually civilly debating.....as for anti hunter stirring crap up...every thing I have stated is fact...nothing is made up...so thanks for the piss off comments...I know the level of your maturity and ability to debate....

• Like 1

14 hours ago, LifeFeedsOnLife said:

Show us the site

well since many of your called me a liar I have edited the post...so here is where you can buy actual GPS locations for $19.95.....since it seems many of you think I am just stirring the pot....I recommend you go buy all his packages to learn the spots to stay away from and put more money in his pocket until the point comes where your honey hole is over run....cheers....Opening day for deer....good luck to you all...

http://www.desertbull.com

• Like 1

12 hours ago, naturebob said:

Who is this Weiny. He whines  More than I do. Prob an anti just trying to stir things up. I will take Him to a honey, don't know if he will make it back .LOL..................BOB!

WTF..you are threatening to KILL me?  IS that what you are saying?  Why would I not make it back?  SO I bring up a valid issue and you want me dead....thats how you demonstrate how to be a sportsman....

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:)

32 minutes ago, davehc130 said:

WTF..you are threatening to KILL me?  IS that what you are saying?  Why would I not make it back?  SO I bring up a valid issue and you want me dead....thats how you demonstrate how to be a sportsman....

That is not what he is saying.  Jeez, relax.  He is saying you can't hack making to his spot and back out.

This site not be the best suited to your temperament.

• Like 5