davehc130

people selling hunting spots on line....your thoughts

13 hours ago, brian390 said:

We need a manipulative emoji for amanda.

Liked: Coueswhitetail

What are you talking about?  What do you think is manipulative and why do you keep typing liked:Coueswhitetail in all your posts?

• Like 1

On 8/27/2018 at 1:06 AM, brian390 said:

davehc130, although quite a few on here aren't agreeing with your opinion on this I see it your way. If everyone knows everything it takes the fun out of hunting.

This kind of concentrates everyone in a few spots where the animals actually live and it kind of ruins everyone's hunt instead of a few.

I see it as well as the people of Wyoming.

I Wonder where the like icon is for this post? I have two posts on this topic and I'm the only one without a like icon on both of my posts. I will put a like for me on this post also.

Liked: Coueswhietail

Dude,  it's the same for everyone.  You don't see a like button on your own posts because the system doesn't let you like your own posts.  So when I post, I don't see a like button for my posts either.  It's the same for everyone.  I see a like button for your posts and I am sure everyone else does too.  So people can like your posts.  

• Like 2

14 hours ago, brian390 said:

Those aren't good examples of technology ruining hunting. If you don't see it than I can't help you. And I will put another like at the bottom of this post because the administrator is a little manipulative.

Liked: Coueswhitetail

How is Amanda being manipulative?  I've personally never seen her or any of the other administrators being manipulative.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, brian390 said:

The post in motor vehicle that i did I can see a like icon on my post and you also liked that post. The posts that you seem to disagree with I don't have a like icon.

That's idiotic.  I haven't even read your posts until just now, so how would I even have disagreed with them?  There is no way for me to make the like button show for some and not for others.  I am able to like all your posts as can anyone else.  You probably see the like icon in the post that I liked because I liked it.  When someone likes your posts it will show that they liked it.  

• Like 4

well-check-out-the-big-brain-on-brian.jp

• Like 5

23 hours ago, Flatlander said:

I won’t say what emoji we need for Brian.

lol. One of Dave's post needed the eyes popping out of the head. We might need that one too. I made myself look like almost as big of an idiot as Dave.

17 hours ago, brian390 said:

I ave you a sympathy like on this post if it helps your self esteem

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Delw said:

I ave you a sympathy like on this post if it helps your self esteem

Yeah I wasn't getting any likes on my posts so I was wondering what was going on. I guess not many liked my opinion. I'm not used to using these emoji things. It's all new to me on this site. Thanks for doing that, now I know it works. lol. If you post a lot on here eventually the day that you look like an idiot is coming. 

• Great Buck! 1

Back on topic, how do you guys not see the harm that this is going to cause to hunting? Just think when other guys start doing the same thing. Maybe I'm not seeing it??? I don't think so. I've just always preferred a secrecy to what's out there. If people had to beat up their truck instead of using a camera they would be more tight lipped about what they saw out there. I think that's a matter of time before it starts to affect hunters and that's when minds will change.

Yes it's annoying.  Id be fine with it if they made it illegal. But all those extra people will push the animals out to other areas. Or worse case scenario the harvest limit will be met, or tags filled.  The sky is not falling.

Be careful how much you agree with this Dave character though. I am absolutely certain he's a freakin idiot.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

Yes it's annoying.  Id be fine with it if they made it illegal. But all those extra people will push the animals out to other areas. Or worse case scenario the harvest limit will be met, or tags filled.  The sky is not falling.

Be careful how much you agree with this Dave character though. I am absolutely certain he's a freakin idiot.  

Ok.  Act like Dave didn't start the topic. Did you change your mind a little yet? I do agree with some of his thoughts but he doesn't know when to stop and says some stupid things.