davehc130

is this considered Flying and unable to hunt same day?

1 hour ago, davehc130 said:

hmmm directly from regulations....

Remember the fair chase ethic as new technologies are developed

Fair chase is the ethical, sportsmanlike and lawful pursuit and take of free-range wildlife in a manner that does not give a hunter or an angler improper or unfair advantage over such wildlife.

New technology developments impact almost every aspect of life, and sportsmen may wonder how hunting is affected as new equipment hits the market. Advances in technology are inevitable — there always will be a better way to craft a bow, firearm or ammunition. However in terms of fair chase, the line is drawn when that advancement becomes unlawful or provides sportsmen with an improper or unfair advantage. Take, for example, the smart rifle, drones, and exploding arrow tips in Arizona:

These trophy elk have no chance of surviving now days.  Especially with people making money of them

Dude do you ever contribute anything other than ideas for new crap to ban?

How about posting up a pic of a deer you killed or a fish you caught or a kid you helped or a favorite hunting camp.

Drones are lame but so is your constant bitching.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Flatlander said:

Dude do you ever contribute anything other than ideas for new crap to ban?

How about posting up a pic of a deer you killed or a fish you caught or a kid you helped or a favorite hunting camp.

Drones are lame but so is your constant bitching.

Ummm didnt bitch I just wondered if you could hunt the same day.  I actually thought it would be interesting to video like this.  Not to scout but just capture video, but won’t now since it is illegal.  Never bitched about it.  Drone has like 15 minutes of battery, hardly enough to find game you didn’t see already.  Maybe you need to not be so critical.....lighten up Francis.   

2 minutes ago, davehc130 said:

Ummm didnt bitch I just wondered if you could hunt the same day.  I actually thought it would be interesting to video like this.  Not to scout but just capture video, but won’t now since it is illegal.  Never bitched about it.  Drone has like 15 minutes of battery, hardly enough to find game you didn’t see already.  Maybe you need to not be so critical.....lighten up Francis.   

All of your post topics start off negative.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, PRDATR said:

All of your post topics start off negative.

You would be wrong.   Don’t need to post pictures of game I’ve killed.  Besides I’d post it in that topic not here.  But hey if you have nothing to add to the discussion then you can not reply or you can add to the discussion.  So go back and read my original post. All I asked was can you hunt the same day you video.  And the answer is no... but thanks for your personal attack , that was helpful to the discussion.  Or maybe just made you feel bigger....

What's this hunt the same day you fly, this ain't Alaska, you can't fly at all during any open hunt. No you can't use a drown. Your beggining to become a tool.

1 minute ago, wildwoody said:

What's this hunt the same day you fly, this ain't Alaska, you can't fly at all during any open hunt. No you can't use a drown. Your beggining to become a tool.

Dude your on crack.  So I fly from phx to flag and I can’t hunt the entire season!   Who’s the tool! 

I'm talking about to scout, DUDE.. Give it all a break, read the dam laws and quit asking what we think.. Please