EarlyBronco

ISO Swarovski 15x56 HD!!!!!

Would like to buy some by this Friday. HD only I can buy a new set for 2k flat, so must be cheaper than that if your considering getting rid of a set.   Please dm me or text me at5204830726, please don’t respond to my post if your not interested in selling a set of binos, I don’t need any opinions on what a good deal is or I won’t get a set for under 2k or any of that, if your serious about selling a set please respond ASAP, thank you for your time!

Like I said I can get a set for 2k new I’m looking to get a used set for a little cheaper if possible, comments aren’t necessary if your not trying to help out, or if you don’t have a set for sale, thank you. 

39 minutes ago, muledeerarea33? said:

I bought a new set for $1950 a few weeks ago, sorry for commenting on your thread, won’t happen again

HOW DARE YOU!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Al Bundy scored four touchdowns in a single game while playing for the Polk High School Panthers in the 1966 city championship game versus Andrew Johnson High School, including the game-winning touchdown in the final seconds against his old nemesis, "Spare Tire" Dixon.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Do they need to be fluorite?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Everyone is having fun and joking with you. This isn't craigslist. Most everyone knows each other on this site. I think you need to go buy the brand new set for 2K, thats a great deal!! 

• Like 1