CatfishKev

I want to hunt feral piggies, New Mexico?

Most of the feral pigs by Animas are on private.  Not many on the public land but a few get killed on public.  It’s a iffy kind of deal,  you can spend a lot of looking for  not many feral.  Not sure what the private charges to hunt them.

I would be willing to assist you in this adventure.  

• Haha 1

On 12/17/2018 at 12:35 PM, CatfishKev said:

Anyone here familiar with the bootheel area of NM?  Also anyone with info on some in AZ would be great too.   I'm thinking NM might be my best bet though since its only a two hour drive for me.  I'm seriously considering a short weekend trip with the fam to check it out if anyone is interested in making it a family weekend thing.  Figured Id give it a try rather than going after the stinkopotamus this year.

I can trade info for 35A, a little bit of 30B, and a bit of 23.  

Please PM don't post publicly.  

Expanding beyond cow elk? 😂

When i red the subject title I thought it read “ I want to hurt feral piggies” i 😂😂😂😂 

46 minutes ago, AZBIG10 said:

Expanding beyond cow elk? 😂

When i red the subject title I thought it read “ I want to hurt feral piggies” i 😂😂😂😂 

Haha, I completely forgot about this thread.  I still want to get around to doing this but don't see it happening this year. 

On 12/26/2018 at 4:29 PM, GreyGhost85 said:

For that price you could shoot one at blue rooster ranch or the dutton ranch. I think they cost about $500. Most likely a canned hunt though. I killed one on the san pedro near mammoth about 10 years ago. An outfitter offered hunts for about $200. Think it was called TnT adventures or something. I don’t think they are around anymore. They were wild hogs. No high fences. Most of the hunting we did was on private in farm fields but they were surrounded by mostly public land. I always told myself i was going to go back and shoot one on public and not pay the guide fee but never did. I would bet that there are still quite a few in the area. I think the rancher that owned most of the land was named Andy Smallhouse

As many of those pigs have been killed - and when they come back he has them killed