Sign in to follow this  
Lance

Who is going to the ISE show?

Who is going to the ISE Show at the University of Phonix Stadium in Glendale? March 7th 8th and 9th.

My wife and I will be at booth #1619 . Anyone else gona be around?

Lance

I will be there. I will be spending most of my time in Jim White's booth. He will be displaying tripods and adapters. I will also be bringing CouesWhitetail.com shirts to sell. And probably some DVDs as well.

I will also be spending some time at the AZ Deer Association booth.

So, swing by and introduce yourself if you see me around! Perhaps we can set a time and place for some of us to meet up? Like Sat at 2 pm at Jim White's booth or something like that?

Amanda

I will be there again this year but I believe only on Sunday but maybe Friday also. I will be spending my time at the Arizona Elk Society booth and some time walking around looking for some familiar faces!

hopefully i will be there. if so ill be wearin my CW shirt so everyone look out for a scruffy long haired kid in a gold coues shirt ;) ;)

I will be there at the Skinny Moose Media booth. I should also have some Vortex catalogs, if anyone wants one.

Will be there in the Plum Lake outfitters booth helping a friend with his Canadian Bear outfit. Hope to see some of you there.

kidbowhunter and I will be at the Desert Christian Archers Booth. Stop by and say hello!

Mark

ill be there saturday, ill look out for yall

I think that we (Huntn coues, extreme coues, myself, and our families) will be there on Sunday. Gunna try to drag JasonClay down as well.

Amanda, Can you save me an Epperson Orange and a Tan Shedhunter shirt in XL......Please. :D Thanks. :D

CnS

Will be there in the Plum Lake outfitters booth helping a friend with his Canadian Bear outfit. Hope to see some of you there.

Dan are you gunna have the horns off that awesome Mexico buck of yours with you on Sunday, by chance??? I'd sure like to see it!

I will be at Jim White's booth most of the time. His booth No, is: L1622C, Its a corner space on the end, I think near the theater.

Jim will have a whole range of tripods, optics, adapters and such there. So it's a great opportunity to swing by and see his products.

I will also have my scoring stuff with me, so if you have a rack you want scored, bring it by and if I have time I will get it done there. And I will have some CW.com tshirts, hats, videos, etc. there.

I am hoping that we can have the bronze that was created for the contest there at the booth for everyone to see. I imagine lots of you would like to see it in person.

Amanda

Dan are you gunna have the horns off that awesome Mexico buck of yours with you on Sunday, by chance??? I'd sure like to see it!

Gino, The horns are at Chris Harlows in Tucson. Dont know if I will be able to get to Tucson and pick them up before the show. I will see. I will have lots of Pictures there to look at.