Sign in to follow this  
wildwoody

Coues whitetail cape

Just flip your tablet over looks great, backwards butt deer for backwards butt dude.. Hints the name wildwoody.

Your killing me, I just drove 12 hrs, my spelling already sucks , if I do it tonight spell check wont even be able to figure it out. Tomorrow got a lot of thanking to do

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, wildwoody said:

Your killing me, I just drove 12 hrs, my spelling already sucks , if I do it tonight spell check wont even be able to figure it out. Tomorrow got a lot of thanking to do

Even upside down he is rockin! Congrats!!!  

• Like 1

Thankyou , I hope I figure out how to rotate them before the story, or haten will begin, sucks I didn't get any pics with him , but that would take away from his beauty, I'm glad he's hidden in this tread

22 hours ago, hoghntr said:

So freeze a cape and kill ticks but automatically gets your cape thrown away? Dang. 

I went to Canada last year archery only for bear NO GUNS AT ALL crossed border with friend from Wisconsin and they pulled us from truck and broke us down. L.O.L. my friend has gone 18 years straight and never been searched but he shows up with x military with concealed carry permit and we gotta repack our truck after a hour long sit with some really unsocial Canadian border patrol folks. I kept trying to be nice and friendly even a joke or 2 and they just stared at me.. My buddy was freakin out like a kid with a pipe under his car seat. 😂😂😂😂😂😂 

Good luck with the buck hopefully all goes very smooth.  

You can freeze them to kill the ticks but you need to pull it an HR before you get checked and then they can unfold it to check, sorry about the cavity search