Sorry it took a couple days to post the pics...

Holy cow what a tremendous buck!!! :blink:

Can you give us some details on the hunt? Better yet, why don't you write up a hunt story and send it to me to post in the hunt story section.

Amanda

Edited by CouesWhitetail

now that is a deer!!!! so lets hear the story! was he glassed? did u know he was there or did ya get lucky???? all i know is that this is a P I G

That is a great deer, congratulations.

arizgriz - It is really tough to get pope and young to put an animal in their book when you take a pic of it with the rifle leaning up against the animal. At least bring a bow along.....Bowhunting in AZ is pretty much going to be the same way.

Though it will go nicely in B&C for sure.

Personally, I WOULD HAVE PASSED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm serious. I would have been certain that was a mule deer. Look at how tall that rack is. Just incredible. I would have looked at that and thought for sure it couldn't have been a whitetail. Then once I figured it out then I would have taken a shot and scared him to the next hunter.

Great buck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Later,

recurveman

arizgriz - It is really tough to get pope and young to put an animal in their book when you take a pic of it with the rifle leaning up against the animal.  At least bring a bow along.....Bowhunting in AZ is pretty much going to be the same way. 

recurveman

Obviously I had my head up my a$$. :D

Where are the pics, they are not in photogallery??? Where do you look????

Where are the pics, they are not in photogallery??? Where do you look????

Go to the Home Page and scroll down to the section of posted pictures and click on page 33. The photogallery section under rifle coues doesn't allow the column to scroll down far enouth to the last page. I don't think Amanda realizes this.

Edited by Arizona Griz

Arizonagriz,

thanks for the info. I figured out how to get to picture gallery 33. Go to photogallery, then go to Rifle hunters, move mouse over to gallery 27 or the furthest one on bottom of screen and then right click. ( Window will pop up giving you time to move over to window scroll and then scroll down till you can see gallery 33. Click on gallery 33 and pics will pop up). You have to be kind of quick with this manuever, but once you do it it will come easier the next time.

Destroyer,

congrats on one heck of a buck once in a lifetime buck!! I've yet to see one this big, let alone harvest one of this size, cant wait till you post the story!!!

Man o man. That thing is unreal. I shot my largest eastern last year and it is almost identical to the score, but for an eastern not that impressive (I say that only for comparison sake), but for a coues..... That is truley a once in a lifetime buck. Congratulations!!! -Shiras