Sign in to follow this  
ChasinTail503

Intro

Again, please read the regs. All luck to you in the draw if that’s your course, but you mentioned putting in for a point. A lot of what you have mentioned doesn’t make sense. Don’t put yourself in a bad position as far as not knowing the AZ game law. 

allforelk, what doesn't makes sense? i can apply for a point. get it. and then in december buy a non permit tag at vendor when I'm down there. I've read the regs. and residents. your just trying to discourage me to hunt your state. 

• Like 5

There are far more numbers in the southern units, therefore more opportunity in more stalkable terrain. I'd recomend that before unit 23. 23 is a great unit but ginormous canyons make for brutal stalks.  

Bunch of critters in 22/23.  Seeing 20+ deer a day is pretty easy in december.  I would concentrate on the high desert areas.  Glass, glass, glass.  Good luck

Welcome. This is a great site with lots of guys who are willing to help you out. I'm sure you'll find the learning curve is pretty steep here but if you keep a positive attitude it's a lot of fun. Some tough hunting but beautiful terrain and fun animals to hunt. Good luck.

Welcome to the site. Sounds like you have the regs figured out. Good hunting in most all units. If you have questions, u can pm me and I will help you figure it out.