Sign in to follow this  
CatfishKev

Pray for Daisy

Prayers sent from the white mountains. That's really a hard situation. I hope the little girl has a full recovery, but can't imagine her loss. 

Prayers sent for Daisy- and the family.

Looks like Daisy is a little miracle. She talking a little which is great news! She knows her name and remembers her hamster! 

Please continue to keep her in prayer.

• Like 4

Spoke with Daisys older brother. She's continuing to do a little better. Just had a CT scan and her stomach and intestines are in good shape.  She's continuing to talk a little bit more. She still doesn't know what happened yet.  Hopefully she will be transferred to the Phoenix children's hospital.  Please continue to keep her and the brothers in prayer. The boys left Colorado to be with her and have not been working at all. Instate a go fund me account for them. Please help if you can.

https://www.gofundme.com/wzjze-please-help-daisy?pc=em_co_shareflow_m&rcid=r01-155623648261-9ef9d9cd692b4f87

• Like 1

Thoughts and prayers for this little girl. So sad such a terrible thing like this had to happen.

On 4/25/2019 at 6:32 PM, CatfishKev said:

Spoke with Daisys older brother. She's continuing to do a little better. Just had a CT scan and her stomach and intestines are in good shape.  She's continuing to talk a little bit more. She still doesn't know what happened yet.  Hopefully she will be transferred to the Phoenix children's hospital.  Please continue to keep her and the brothers in prayer. The boys left Colorado to be with her and have not been working at all. Instate a go fund me account for them. Please help if you can.

https://www.gofundme.com/wzjze-please-help-daisy?pc=em_co_shareflow_m&rcid=r01-155623648261-9ef9d9cd692b4f87

So does she have family to be with after she gets out of the hospital?

Yeah. She has an older brother 28 who's married with a little boy. I assume she will stay with him. He's been staying in El Paso with her. Along with the middle aged brother who was also staying with him up in Colorado.   

Good news!  Here's the update I just posted on the go fund me page...   I was also amazed to see people donated almost $5k to the family. Thank you all for your prayer and support for this family!

Hello everyone, thank you to all who have been donating and praying for this family. Its amazing to see the effect and influence that they have had on others around them, not to mention all the kind words that have been spoken on their behalf. When setting up this page for them I didn't even know where to set the financial goal for them. I am absolutely amazed that it looks like it could go much farther past the initial goal and be a huge blessing for them.

I just spoke on the phone with Eduardo and Alex and had some very encouraging news! It looks Like Daisy is really doing well. She is talking a lot now and is almost back to her normal self. A real chatterbox from what I understand! Its looking like she will make a great recovery as far as her mental health is concerned so thank you so much for your prayers. She is an amazing little girl and proving to be quite the little miracle. Some other good news is although she is being fed through a tube, she is actually starting to eat some solid foods on her own. I know that she has had some apple juice and apple sauce as of today. This is another huge milestone for her.

When I spoke with Alex he was down in Mexico getting their Grandma to bring back and visit with her. They are bringing Grandma back to help prepare to tell her the heartbreaking news about her parents which she still does not know yet. Please continue to keep Daisy and the family in your prayers through this process. I know that it is going to be absolutely heart wrenching and difficult for them.

• Like 1

Hey everyone, Daisy is doing super well.  She is eating on her own and seems like she will make a  full recovery. Honestly it kind of blows my mind! As I understand it she was actually thrown from the vehicle which is amazing enough, and on top of the both legs were broken up top and on bottom and yet she defies all the odds.  She was transferred from El Paso to the Phoenix hospital and is expected to be there for the next 6 weeks or so.  Please continue to keep her in prayer.

Saw the boys at Rojo house yesterday. They brought down a uhaul from Colarado and are slowly moving into and unpacking into the family home. As soon as they wrap  that up they will head back up to be with Daisy.  

Thanks for the prayers!

• Like 2

Just another quick update. Daisy is doing well and she is scheduled to be released from the children's hospital this Wednesday.  She is eating solid foods on her own now but has still been being fed supplement ally through the feeding tube.  She has been able to stand on her own on one foot, but not the other one yet.  As far as I now they are all moving into to the parents home in Sierra Vista and may have to commute, hopefully to Tucson or even Sierra Vista for physical therapy.  Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers!

• Like 4

Childrens Hospital is a definite godsend and agree that hopefully they can get PT in Sierra Vista and maybe a monthly followup in PHX. Great to hear she is making some progress but she has been there for a long time and from the sound of it she has a long way to go.