Sign in to follow this  
plang00

43B Bighorn Tag

My portal account says I drew tag #1. I'd heard a rumor, after cards were hit, that 3 of the 5 tags went to a party application. I just read that again here on a previous thread....unreal!!!

Anyone ever hunted on the YPG? 

• Like 2
  • Wow! 1

Congrats on the tag. I helped a buddy last year in 43b. He killed a 11.5 year old ram with 16” bases. I was impressed with the amount sheep we saw. We hunted the YPG and it was fairly easy to do as all u had to do was call in and out by phone. You will need to register on there website and take there safety quiz aswell. Good luck.

On 7/7/2019 at 4:31 PM, ruthunter said:

Congrats on the tag. I helped a buddy last year in 43b. He killed a 11.5 year old ram with 16” bases. I was impressed with the amount sheep we saw. We hunted the YPG and it was fairly easy to do as all u had to do was call in and out by phone. You will need to register on there website and take there safety quiz aswell. Good luck.

Thank you

I had this hunt in 2010 but I didn't hunt on YPG.  Lots of good country on public land and refuge to hunt too.  Congratulations and Good Luck!

• Like 1

I figured you’d chime in eventually a hole...Is your old lady going to let you come? I’ve already got my hall pass signed. Hahahahaha 

• Like 1

You will have a great hunt. Last four rams we have pulled out of 43B were all right at or above B&C    Don’t shoot a small one!!

• Like 1

On 7/11/2019 at 12:23 PM, plang00 said:

I figured you’d chime in eventually a hole...Is your old lady going to let you come? I’ve already got my hall pass signed. Hahahahaha 

Shots across the bow!