Hey, I have an idea that might save a lot you some time. Just check online!!! Good Luck!

Goose eggs- no goat/no bull. Just hoping to get drawn for that December whitetail. Congrats to those that got drawn, good luck to those and are still trying to find ou

dang IT! 18 minutes of pushing redial. I get through and accidently push the wrong button. G&F lady tells me the results wont be available for two more weeks and then hangs up on me....

back to redialing I guess.

Son Of A ...@#$%^!!!!!!!

I did the same thing the first itme I got through! :rolleyes:

My Wife and I got blanked!!!! :blink: :angry: :angry:

And my boy drew a 4th or 5th choice archery cow tag...... :rolleyes: Told him not to do that..... :rolleyes:

dang it...... I'm sick to my guts!!!

Thanks Reddog.

No tags But my phone is still in one piece.

Come on whitetail tag.

Congrats to those that drew.

Roy

My hunting buddy drew an early archery bull in unit 1, 2a and 2c. A guy at his work drew the Nov. archery bull in unit 22. Should be fun!

Now reults are on line as well

Carrie and I didn't draw squat :angry: But my two boys age 10 and 12 drew Cow tags in 2A 2B for Oct 3-12th! They will be sooo excited :rolleyes: !

Sure am glad I drew another antelope BONE-US point. Congrats to everyone who did draw. Should we start a seperate thread on when deer results will be posted? :lol:

dang IT! 18 minutes of pushing redial. I get through and accidently push the wrong button. G&F lady tells me the results wont be available for two more weeks and then hangs up on me....

back to redialing I guess.

Son Of A ...@#$%^!!!!!!!

I did the same thing the first itme I got through! :rolleyes:

My Wife and I got blanked!!!! :blink: :angry: :angry:

And my boy drew a 4th or 5th choice archery cow tag...... :rolleyes: Told him not to do that..... :rolleyes:

dang it...... I'm sick to my guts!!!

Just talked to my boy... he says that he drew a hunt # that he did NOT apply for!!! :blink: Says he olny put 3 choices.... all bull tags. Wonder what to do now!?!? :huh: :rolleyes: :blink: <_<