Sign in to follow this  
JSR

Is there a way.....

To not have to wade through all of the crap classifieds to get an actual post about hunting? Its like a freaking Bass Pro side walk sale here. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

JSR how old are you? I am 63 and have no problem navigating this site, separating classifieds from hunting topics.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, AZAV8ER said:

JSR how old are you? I am 63 and have no problem navigating this site, separating classifieds from hunting topics.

I did not say I had a problem navigating the site, gramps. I asked if there was a way not to see the classifieds. 

Time to change your diaper and turn up your hearing aid. 

Easy as stated above. Navigate the website, find your new topic button , turn it off!

Then pick and choose what topics you like. 

Your diaper days will come again too!!

10 hours ago, JSR said:

To not have to wade through all of the crap classifieds to get an actual post about hunting? Its like a freaking Bass Pro side walk sale here. 

Click on UNREAD CONTENT and look for the CONTENT TYPES link in the bar over the messages. Click and set that to read TOPICS. Then click on the GEAR dealie (wheel with cogs) under TOPICS. A Narrow by Forum will appear. Click and put a check mark for only the ones you want to see when you use the UNREAD CONTENT stream.  You might also have to change the setting under FOLLOWING to CONTENT POSTED IN AREAS I FOLLOW.

Edited by Outdoor Writer
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Outdoor Writer said:

Click on UNREAD CONTENT and look for the CONTENT TYPES link in the bar over the messages. Click and set that to read TOPICS. Then click on the GEAR dealie (wheel with cogs) under TOPICS. A Narrow by Forum will appear. Click and put a check mark for only the ones you want to see when you use the UNREAD CONTENT stream.  You might also have to change the setting under FOLLOWING to CONTENT POSTED IN AREAS I FOLLOW.

Thank you

1 hour ago, TOBY said:

Or click the x on the top right of the screen and go away.

you must be one of online garage sale enthusiast.

2 hours ago, elkaholic said:

Easy as stated above. Navigate the website, find your new topic button , turn it off!

Then pick and choose what topics you like. 

Your diaper days will come again too!!

I'm wearing one right now.

I change it every Saturday whether it needs to be or not.