Yuma Outdoorsman

Help With Score Guess

2 minutes ago, TOBY said:

It doesnt get any more hand held than that.

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.' Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 25, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because this post gave me cancer anyway.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, TOBY said:

It doesnt get any more hand held than that.

😂 ok bud

10 hours ago, Mathews said:

How am I trolling? Show me one guy who goes up there DIY and kills a 200” buck and I’ll show you a dozen others that don’t 

edit: This whole conversation is stupid. The fact is the strip is a miserable place. If you don’t have 100 cameras and a small army it’s hard to compete. Most guys will hunt up there once and never go back and I don’t blame them. 

I did !

• Like 3

Sorry guys, my original intent was not this. Just a simple question because I am not skilled in scoring. Thanks for all the opinions and reasoning behind it! Epstein didn’t kill himself! 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Yuma Outdoorsman said:

Sorry guys, my original intent was not this. Just a simple question because I am not skilled in scoring. Thanks for all the opinions and reasoning behind it! Epstein didn’t kill himself! 

Why are you apologizing???

It's a cool buck and if you decide to go after him and are able to bag him, please let us know.

+1. Sorry it got off track, great bucks , definitely shooters in my book..

On 11/18/2019 at 12:58 PM, trphyhntr said:

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.' Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 25, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because this post gave me cancer anyway.

I have a hard time believing you are 25. I mean sure you act like your 12 but you look like you are at least 30.  

3 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

I have a hard time believing you are 25. I mean sure you act like your 12 but you look like you are at least 30.  

But I still act like I’m in freshman year.