Taco bell RULES :: :unsure:

Its all about DEL TACO!!!

I ahve only seen a few stickers and surprisingly they were all during the same weekend. One was a green Dodge flatbed and it had the sticker on the metal bar, I saw this rig during the first late season bull hunt in 22 north. The other was on the ride home and was on a red Jeep Cherokee driving southbound outside of Rye.

Chrissy, It sounds like you saw Gino and Amanda with those vehicle descriptions?

Del Taco sucks! TACO BELL all the way baby! ;)

I ahve only seen a few stickers and surprisingly they were all during the same weekend. One was a green Dodge flatbed and it had the sticker on the metal bar, I saw this rig during the first late season bull hunt in 22 north. The other was on the ride home and was on a red Jeep Cherokee driving southbound outside of Rye.

Chrissy, It sounds like you saw Gino and Amanda with those vehicle descriptions?

Del Taco sucks! TACO BELL all the way baby! ;)

I know it wasn't Amanda this was a candy apple red Jeep and I don't think it was Gino but its always possible. Hey Gino where were you opening day of the first late hunt in 22N?

"I know it wasn't Amanda this was a candy apple red Jeep and I don't think it was Gino but its always possible. Hey Gino where were you opening day of the first late hunt in 22N?"

If he was smart he was under his covers.

That day was not fit for anyone to be out.

"Taco bell RULES"

I already knew you didn't have any taste ;)

Bino does not own a green dodge but if you ever come thru Payson again you can find him and

Gamehauler at their favorite hang out (TACO BELL) ;)

:P

Come to Globe and eat at Irene's Real Mexican Food and you will never want to go anywhere else. Globe has some of the best mexican food in the state.

Del Taco sucks! TACO BELL all the way baby!

I know it wasn't Amanda this was a candy apple red Jeep and I don't think it was Gino but its always possible. Hey Gino where were you opening day of the first late hunt in 22N?

Not in that sorry unit! I was elk hunting, but in a better unit.... ;) I think the truck you saw belongs to a friend of mine.

COOSEFAN is a retard.... :lol: :rolleyes: :lol: .... he thinks every Dodge flat bed in Gila County belongs to me... :rolleyes: :lol: :P My old Dodge flat bed with the CW.com sticker is running around in Prescott.... so I am hidding now.... :ph34r: ;) :lol: I'm gunna buy me a new truck right before hunting season so no one will recognize me! :rolleyes: ;) :lol: :P

I don't think I've seen a red jeep.... I thought at one time I had seen a blue or grey Jeep Wrangler looking rig and also a smaller truck like a Ford Ranger that was a dark color like black.... small details... old minds.... just can't retain it all.... :rolleyes: :lol:

Oh, and you might catch me at Taco Smell... or Del Taco.... but I prefir Alfonso's! ;) :P

CnS

Only time I ever saw a sticker was at Jack in the box on az4life's truck a few years ago. It was cool to meet someone from the site.

The best Mexican food I ever had was in Mexico on a street corner. jajajajajajajaja :lol: :lol: :lol:

Come to Globe and eat at Irene's Real Mexican Food and you will never want to go anywhere else. Globe has some of the best mexican food in the state.

AMEN

Was in Co (I think) maybe Nevada with my baseball team about 8 years ago... we all ate at Del Taco that night... It was a fight for EVERY toilet in EVERY hotel room!

We still won all of our games and the tournament :D

Was in Co (I think) maybe Nevada with my baseball team about 8 years ago... we all ate at Del Taco that night... It was a fight for EVERY toilet in EVERY hotel room!

We still won all of our games and the tournament :D

Geeeeesh.... thanks for sharing.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :P

Hey you forgot ME!!! And I'm the most important!! :P :lol:

My mom said the stickers are popping up in Payson all over th place.

And before gas was so high I would drive to Globe just to eat!!!! Best in AZ!!!

In the valley Filiberto's gets my vote.