saw a sticker today in prescotts taco bell parking lot around lunch time. white jeep cherokee with some other hunting stickers. anyone?

I finally saw a sticker today! It was in globe on a tan truck. It's my first random sticker sighting (as in not at a friends house, or at a AGFD meeting or at the ISE show or wildlife work project). Yippee!! Who was it? You were out by Connies.

Amanda

Amanda, I think I have seen two... And I drive about 200 miles EVERYDAY (freight driver until the BP) and I have seen TWO random ones!

I've only seen a few myself but back when I was installing blinds I had a couple customers say the've seen my truck with the sticker on it a a few other trucks with the stickers as well.

I saw one yesterday too! It was at the mall in downtown Tempe (Rio Salado and McLintock). Big white truck. 2 gals got out.

That was my truck, but is was my girlfriend driving it, I wouldn't be caught dead at taco bell :lol: Daniel

No taste in men either? :ph34r:

:rolleyes:

T. Ruble

Saw one at Houghton and Speedway in Tucson week before last, it was my first sighting. :D

I see them all the time --

Saw Amanda once out by Catalina Highway on Tanque Verde (didn't know who you were then - I'd just started on the site),

Saw a truck in 6a last muzzleloader season

At Sportsmans in Tucson

Etc, etc....

Maybe I'll flag down somebody next time...

Taco bell RULES :: :unsure:

Its all about DEL TACO!!!

I ahve only seen a few stickers and surprisingly they were all during the same weekend. One was a green Dodge flatbed and it had the sticker on the metal bar, I saw this rig during the first late season bull hunt in 22 north. The other was on the ride home and was on a red Jeep Cherokee driving southbound outside of Rye.