Sign in to follow this  
desertsheep

My 13A Muley

2 hours ago, desertsheep said:

Do whatever you want!! I just told you exactly how things went.

Ryan Hatch told me about some bucks in areas also. So I’ll give him a shout out!

My friend Mike Miller told me some spots to check out also. So here is his shout out!

My cousin Kip gave me info also. Here is his shout out!

GMC let me drive their truck. Here is their shout out!

Remington let me shoot their rifle. Here is their shout out!

Leapould Scope. Shout out!

Kuiu let me where their camo. Here is their shout out!

Im wearing Carhart pants. Here is their shout out!

Nosler let me shoot their 165 ballistic tips. Here is their shout out!

My buddy gave me a Spuride hat. Here is his shout out!

I’ve got Hanes underwear on. Here is their shout out!

Thanks to Sam’s club and Fry’s for supplying me with food. Here is their shout out!

Ive got a Ragen toy hauler. Here is their shout out!

Thanks to Leica and Swarovski for their optics. Here is their shoutout!

Monfrotto Tri-pod. Shoutout!!

Yeti cooler shout out!!

Anything else I missed Mathews??? Let me know!!!

Now that's funny. Sounds like you went out there and earned that deer with a little help from a friend. Awesome buck! Chevron will probably be pissed cause you didn't mention that 91 octane.

2 hours ago, CatfishKev said:

Nobody said your a bad person. Just saying your acting like a punk and making yourself look bad.

I did, quite being a puss and call it like you see it ;) he's a pathetic punk

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Delw said:

I did, quite being a puss and call it like you see it ;) he's a pathetic punk

Man you’re tough

Mathews what is your uncles guiding business name? 

4 minutes ago, Vowell said:

Mathews what is your uncles guiding business name? 

Can I help you? 

9 hours ago, Mathews said:

Can I help you? 

It’s just a question!! You don’t wanna answer it cause you know guys will look it up and your uncle ain’t going to be happy the way you act!! If you worked for me at my business I’d fire your butt! I don’t care if your family or not.

Ive got a question for you too. Why on your Instagram page of hunters you’ve guided you don’t give them a shout out for coming and hunting with you??? Yea you mention a name here and there but you don’t highlight their name and give them a big thank you! It’s all about you how and how badass you are! Which is totally fine. It’s your page. But you should get all the facts first about what happened with my hunt before coming on CWT and bashing me and probably mind your own business!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, desertsheep said:

It’s just a question!! You don’t wanna answer it cause you know guys will look it up and your uncle ain’t going to be happy the way you act!! If you worked for me at my business I’d fire your butt! I don’t care if your family or not.

Ive got a question for you too. Why on your Instagram page of hunters you’ve guided you don’t give them a shout out for coming and hunting with you??? Yea you mention a name here and there but you don’t highlight their name and give them a big thank you! It’s all about you how and how badass you are! Which is totally fine. It’s your page. But you should get all the facts first about what happened with my hunt before coming on CWT and bashing me and probably mind your own business!

You’ve lost it man 😂 give them a shoutout? Highlight their name? 
I went straight to the source before I came here and asked why you didn’t give a guy some credit. I felt the need to point out how awful of a “friend“ you are, I don’t really care how you think that makes me look. 😂

15 minutes ago, Mathews said:

You’ve lost it man 😂 give them a shoutout? Highlight their name? 
I went straight to the source before I came here and asked why you didn’t give a guy some credit. I felt the need to point out how awful of a “friend“ you are, I don’t really care how you think that makes me look. 😂

Dude! Do your thing. I don’t care!! But yes you look like a complete jackass!! Keep flexing!!  You give no credit to guys who come hunt with you or even thank them. It’s all about you!! You got 1 side of the story. Did you call me? Did you msg me and ask me anything? No you didn’t!! Like I said before, You have no clue what Jason B and I have worked out between us. But you feel the need to jump in the middle. Keep doing your thing. You’ve got a lot of growing up to do!! 

1 minute ago, desertsheep said:

Dude! Do your thing. I don’t care!! But yes you look like a complete jackass!! Keep flexing!!  You give no credit to guys who come hunt with you or even thank them. It’s all about you!! You got 1 side of the story. Did you call me? Did you msg me and ask me anything? No you didn’t!! Like I said before, You have no clue what Jason B and I have worked out between us. But you feel the need to jump in the middle. Keep doing your thing. You’ve got a lot of growing up to do!! 

Sure thing dad! Thanks!

3 minutes ago, desertsheep said:

And again you keep proving everyone’s point!! Zero class!! 

Lol whatever man, I’m tired of egging you on ✌🏼

14 hours ago, desertsheep said:

Do whatever you want!! I just told you exactly how things went.

Ryan Hatch told me about some bucks in areas also. So I’ll give him a shout out!

My friend Mike Miller told me some spots to check out also. So here is his shout out!

My cousin Kip gave me info also. Here is his shout out!

GMC let me drive their truck. Here is their shout out!

Remington let me shoot their rifle. Here is their shout out!

Leapould Scope. Shout out!

Kuiu let me where their camo. Here is their shout out!

Im wearing Carhart pants. Here is their shout out!

Nosler let me shoot their 165 ballistic tips. Here is their shout out!

My buddy gave me a Spuride hat. Here is his shout out!

I’ve got Hanes underwear on. Here is their shout out!

Thanks to Sam’s club and Fry’s for supplying me with food. Here is their shout out!

Ive got a Ragen toy hauler. Here is their shout out!

Thanks to Leica and Swarovski for their optics. Here is their shoutout!

Monfrotto Tri-pod. Shoutout!!

Yeti cooler shout out!!

Anything else I missed Mathews??? Let me know!!!

Can I get a shout out? I think it’s a cool buck.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, AZBIG10 said:

Can I get a shout out? I think it’s a cool buck.

Here is a big shout out to AZBIG10 for killing all of Az big game!! Awesome accomplishment! Congratulations! I need a buffalo and a Antelope. I need to remember everyone & anyone when I draw and kill to make sure  Mathews isn’t butt hurt! 

• Like 1

DesertSheep your humor kills me. You are welcome in our camp anytime! Congrats on a lifetime buck. I have had the pleasure of watching my girlfriend (at the time who is now my wife) knock down a big buck and it is one of my most memorable outings! Congratulations! Are you getting it mounted?

• Like 1