Sign in to follow this  
desertsheep

My 13A Muley

Wow congrats

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Mathews said:

just an observation, I actually don’t care that much. Just thought you should know the least you could’ve done for an outfitter friend is give him some good press to help his business, but whatever do your thing 

Nice buck by the way

Jason B doesn’t need press to sale hunts or his guiding service!! He’s a good hunter and guide. But apparently you need to help or help your uncle sale hunts. 

8 minutes ago, desertsheep said:

Jason B doesn’t need press to sale hunts or his guiding service!! He’s a good hunter and guide. But apparently you need to help or help your uncle sale hunts. 

Good one 

58 minutes ago, Mathews said:

just an observation, I actually don’t care that much. Just thought you should know the least you could’ve done for an outfitter friend is give him some good press to help his business, but whatever do your thing 

Nice buck and fk cancer by the way

Apparently you do care!! And if I was your uncle who has a guiding business I’d tell you to keep your mouth shut!! You look like a idiot the way you act. I’d hate to have to spend an hour with you guys in camp standing around having a circle jerk about how good of hunters you are!! 

I already said that Jason B is due credit for info from his cameras. But that’s not all the tools and info that got my buck killed!! I still had to go hunt!! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, desertsheep said:

Apparently you do care!! And if I was your uncle who has a guiding business I’d tell you to keep your mouth shut!! You look like a idiot the way you act. I’d hate to have to spend an hour with you guys in camp standing around having a circle jerk about how good of hunters you are!! 

I already said that Jason B is due credit for info from his cameras. But that’s not all the tools and info that got my buck killed!! I still had to go hunt!! 

You done? 😂

2 minutes ago, Mathews said:

You done? 😂

Just replying back to you. I’d hate for you to get your feelings hurt if I didn’t give you a shout out! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Congrats desertsheep on an awesome buck!

Some people need to go back to grade school and learn once again that "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."  Unless you were personally wronged, I don't think anyone cares what you have to say. 

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, desertsheep said:

Just replying back to you. I’d hate for you to get your feelings hurt if I didn’t give you a shout out! 

You can deflect with the best of them 🤣

17 minutes ago, Mathews said:

You can deflect with the best of them 🤣

You can’t shut up can you?? Yea I’d recommend going and hunting with you!! But how do you fit your big head through the door of truck to drive to your hunting spot? 

6 minutes ago, desertsheep said:

You can’t shut up can you?? Yea I’d recommend going and hunting with you!! But how do you fit your big head through the door of truck to drive to your hunting spot? 

Please recommend me to all your friends 

12 minutes ago, Mathews said:

Please recommend me to all your friends 

Yea I’ll do that! I’ll let them know to bring you tampaxs when they arrive in camp too! 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Mathews said:

You could at least give the outfitter that helped a little credit 

Dude your a f'n dic go crawl back in the hole your crawled out from.

• Like 3