muley224

wolves

11 minutes ago, AzDiamondHeat said:

Same old excuses and deflections.

Do you have ANY substance? ANY? You have already proven you have no credibility.

We have asked YOU for citations and date and you have yet to produce any. I have not made a single claim and therefor do not need to produce any documentation or backup.

Again, I know comprehension is a challenge for you, but please get someone to explain this to you in simple words that you can understand. I would recommend a coloring book with crayons so you can for sure understand

Typical liberal crybaby. When exposed as a fraud, accuse the accuser. Sad, but expected.

Your shtick is getting old.

Back to the name calling. I have provided several citations in links to this discussion. You keep muddying the waters in a poor attempt to vilify the wolf. I try to keep the thread on the topic of predator-prey interactions, but all you do is name call and ask derailing questions. This thread has long run it’s course, but we can continue on with this  banter if you like! It is getting to be a little pathetic though.

42 minutes ago, BusterAZ said:

Back to the name calling. I have provided several citations in links to this discussion. You keep muddying the waters in a poor attempt to vilify the wolf. I try to keep the thread on the topic of predator-prey interactions, but all you do is name call and ask derailing questions. This thread has long run it’s course, but we can continue on with this  banter if you like! It is getting to be a little pathetic though.

You have yet to answer a single direct question asked to you. You persist in trying to control the dialogue like a good little social justice warrior and stay on script. When asked pointed, direct questions you make excuses or deflect as the answer would not support your cause and would expose you for the fraud that you are.

Man up and prove me wrong. As you have been challenged on this by more than just me and have yet to do so, you are by your actions proving this to be true. You can say whatever you want, but your actions are indisputable.

Keep deflecting and making excuses as it only furthers the contempt that intelligent free thinking people have for you. You have again proven EXACTLY what you are and why you are on this forum. Sadly, the people that behave like you are not smart enough to understand ANY of this as your liberal college indoctrination did not prepare you for reality. "Educated" is FAR from "smart". Sadly, people like you do not have the capacity to understand this(as you have clearly proven).

Now please continue with your propaganda so we can laugh at you again.

53 minutes ago, BusterAZ said:

Additionally, I have YET to say anything FOR OR AGAINST the wolf. My issue is with YOU and your condescending BS.

So man up or shut up. No more crying about me calling you out and PROVE ME WRONG.

10 minutes ago, AzDiamondHeat said:

Additionally, I have YET to say anything FOR OR AGAINST the wolf. My issue is with YOU and your condescending BS.

So man up or shut up. No more crying about me calling you out and PROVE ME WRONG.

Funny! There looks to be a post you deleted about the wolf as an invasive species. Can you cite any genetic studies to this claim? Anyways, the machismo is getting even more hilarious.A9C95832-9248-44D8-A1D4-483E5690D9B0.thumb.jpeg.7fa599a408c0c14129f5d43f2de9e95a.jpeg

Buster all I hear is fancy talking!!  I have to agree with AZdiamond.  I have been following this but you have yet to answer some real questions.  Then he calls you out (probably does jab you with a condescending remark) but then you reply in kind saying "there you go again making fun" then change the subject add something else and again AZdiamond will ask another question and still no answers.   If you have time AZdiamond go back and relist your question and Buster I would like to truly hear an answer, because this is the same ole things the Left does to not agree with the hunting community about wolves.  

• Like 3
  • Wow! 1

22 hours ago, Big or Bust said:

Absense of apex predators is the absolute cause of damage to riparian areas? Oh this could be rich....

Up for Buster...

Care to comment?

20 minutes ago, Big or Bust said:

Up for Buster...

Care to comment?

If you asking about riparian degradation-

https://today.oregonstate.edu/archives/2012/apr/loss-predators-northern-hemisphere-affecting-ecosystem-health

I worked a projects involving whitetail deer and their ability to destroy forests as riparian streams, but the above link is a far reaching analysis.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zeke-BE said:

Buster all I hear is fancy talking!!  I have to agree with AZdiamond.  I have been following this but you have yet to answer some real questions.  Then he calls you out (probably does jab you with a condescending remark) but then you reply in kind saying "there you go again making fun" then change the subject add something else and again AZdiamond will ask another question and still no answers.   If you have time AZdiamond go back and relist your question and Buster I would like to truly hear an answer, because this is the same ole things the Left does to not agree with the hunting community about wolves.  

Looks like the diamond dog has a cheerleader. I love the left talk. You have no right to assume my political beliefs nor do I wish to discuss them either. This thread is about wolves and I will continue to attempt to have a fact based discussion relating to wolf reintroduction and ecosystem health.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, BusterAZ said:

If you asking about riparian degradation-

https://today.oregonstate.edu/archives/2012/apr/loss-predators-northern-hemisphere-affecting-ecosystem-health

I worked a projects involving whitetail deer and their ability to destroy forests as riparian streams, but the above link is a far reaching analysis.

Thanks.

The article is a large literature review , not really a study, which doesn't discuss grazing which at least in AZ is huuuuge.....

Nor does it list where the literature reviewed did their own studies, some or most of which were in Europe who likely has significant differences in hunting pressure let alone other differences not known (grazing, etc.). Plus the article appears to conclude its data with wolves and bear predation, not just wolves although it does suggest bears are likely secondary.

Is this the study you are basing your comment on that wolves are solely responsible for riparian degradation? 

I’m sorry if I confused you, but deer and elk left without the proper predatory influences result in the degradation of riparian areas. For example, the overgrazing of aspen in our forests from elk. We have many study areas in this state to examine it. Have you ever seen the fenced in aspen groves in the Whites? Regarding the link, the full literature/data review is available through that page, but I’ll link the paper. The authors are analyzing the work of dozens of other scientific studies.

https://ir.library.oregonstate.edu/downloads/37720d266?locale=en

40 minutes ago, BusterAZ said:

Looks like the diamond dog has a cheerleader. I love the left talk. You have no right to assume my political beliefs nor do I wish to discuss them either. This thread is about wolves and I will continue to attempt to have a fact based discussion relating to wolf reintroduction and ecosystem health.

I was actually being serious and would like to see the studies or proof.  Its strange that you beat up Diamond for calling  you names but you come out with a counter calling me a "cheerleader" and some how I was describing your political belief.  I can care less about who you are!  Like you said your only here to discuss wolves so just discuss it then.  When I say the "Left" I was saying how I feel and the right feels when we are trying to get real facts that can truly relates.  You know an analogy!!   Ill keep it simple then.  Just give me all the answer to Diamonds questions, and evidence for wolves.  Not being a Di%K.  I for one would like to see these non-bias studies.  

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, BusterAZ said:

I’m sorry if I confused you, but deer and elk left without the proper predatory influences result in the degradation of riparian areas. For example, the overgrazing of aspen in our forests from elk. We have many study areas in this state to examine it. Have you ever seen the fenced in aspen groves in the Whites? Regarding the link, the full literature/data review is available through that page, but I’ll link the paper. The authors are analyzing the work of dozens of other scientific studies.

https://ir.library.oregonstate.edu/downloads/37720d266?locale=en

I think the horses in AZ take care of those areas where available.

4 hours ago, BusterAZ said:

Funny! There looks to be a post you deleted about the wolf as an invasive species. Can you cite any genetic studies to this claim? Anyways, the machismo is getting even more hilarious.A9C95832-9248-44D8-A1D4-483E5690D9B0.thumb.jpeg.7fa599a408c0c14129f5d43f2de9e95a.jpeg

Ummm, no Sally, I have not deleted a single post.  Again, PLEASE find somebody to read and explain things to you.  Your failure at comprehension is becoming embarrassing. 

I DID ask you several questions  regarding your statements and as others have pointed  out you refuse to answer. Why? Because the and answers do not fit the agenda of your pied  pipers.  Props to you though for stocking to your script. 

Now respond with your liberal antics and cry  about me exposing you AGAIN and then attempt another petty insult.  

I havent laughed at anyone so hard since disneyland a few weeks ago.  But THEY were trying to be funny, not a wanna be ppenvironmentalnwarrior pretending to be a "hunter".