goinhuntn

Popcorn thread continues on MonsterMuleys>com

Not to beat a dead horse, but the once in a lifetime buck thread post # 81 was confusing

1 minute ago, goinhuntn said:

Not to beat a dead horse, but the once in a lifetime buck thread post # 81 was confusing

Post a link

I’m not sure how to do it. Go on MonsterMuley.com  Muledeer category Once in a lifetime buck Post #81

If I'm understanding his jibberish correctly, he didn't poach "that" deer, but did poach another deer... But, in his words, the big deer was 'legal' although he already killed a deer?

Who knows. A criminal and a liar will say or do whatever is necessary to make themselves feel innocent. 

9 minutes ago, yotebuster said:

Any cliff notes on it?

See above 

He basically justifies killing that buck, although he had already killed one.

(If I understood what he said, correctly.)

• Like 1

This is the cliff notes from Bonecollector 777

"I agreed to plead guilty to illegal possession of my deer you see here as well as illegal possession on the one in September as well as some other illegal possession charges in other cases and illegal take of a bear and a deer."

translation- the powerline buck was killed legally, but since he killed another deer earlier in the year,  THAT deer was killed illegally ...I mean the laws say you can only harvest one deer a year - and even though you kill one earlier in the year, and still willfully hunt and kill another deer - the first deer was illegal not the second.... LMFAO

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

I mean if you're going to poach, it only makes sense that you get to pick which deer is actually poached and which one is taken legally right?

• Like 5

So supposedly his buddy killed a buck in September that he was apparently a part of.  He supposedly later finds out that the buck he helped his buddy kill was done illegally which he claims made the take of the powerlines buck illegal.  He also claims someone had video evidence that the powerlines buck was killed where he claims it was.  And that the whistleblower that turned him in claimed that Blake told him he poached the powerlines buck.  Then he claims the whistleblower got in trouble for lying about residency to aquire lifetime licenses illegally.  Testified against Blake and got off Scott free.  He then states he agreed to plead guilty to taking the powerlines buck illegally and possession of and or taking of some other random deer and a bear,  which he makes no effort to elaborate on  

I'm pretty surprised he even posted anything about it.  Even more surprised his obnoxious brother wasn't there threatening to kick the whole world's butt.

He's an admitted thief and a serial poacher, they better keep an eye on him.  Guys like this don't quit.  Some just go to other states and do the same thing.

• Like 1